the Rift

Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Every thought had been methodically silenced as the cold waters splashed against her legs. What was there to think of? Since the day she'd watched Feyther pass away Rowan had been wandering. Trying to find her own life. Her mother had been a weary woman with perpetually sorrowful sea foam eyes. Rowan never did find out why her father abandoned them. Was it abandoned? Had he died? Simply left? Her mother had never spoken of him. Rowan didn't even know his name. Were all men that way? If she ever fell in love, would she be like her mother? Or like Feyther, who had been faithful to her mate for nearly seventeen years before his untimely death? And why was love taking up her mind all of a sudden? She knew of Cassiopeia's family, and was envious of her beautiful if hectic life. There was no point dwelling on her own lonely life, especially after all the progress she'd made. 

Laughing softly to herself she let the thoughts slip away. Even if she hadn't they would have been broken by the calling of a voice both distinctively male and curious. Rowan turned her chocolate face to him, blonde curls sweeping over deep oceanic eyes as she studied the handsome stallion standing on the beach. A little flustered by the name he had called her. Fair maiden. Changing her direction she trotted to him in that distinctive way belonging only to her breed. "Hello to you as well, kind sir. Though I am doubtful I am any fair maiden." Shy smile glowed on her face as she said this. Rowan doubted she was anything but plain, especially when compared to those living in Helovia. Beautiful and striking colors she had never seen before. As she approached she flicked the water from the tip of her plume, the hairs curling even further from the influence of the substance. "I'm Rowan. May I venture as to ask your name?" Head tilting minutely in curiosity, listeners trained on the stallion for any words he may say. 

Messages In This Thread
Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-20-2012, 06:31 PM