the Rift

Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

She was distinctive, this one. It was odd, how those he had met in this land stood out so starkly in his memory, as opposed to the nameless, faceless damsels of his past. He wondered if even the Helovian faes would blend together, given time - doubtless it would be so. After all, had he not known their names once, the girls back home? Had he not been bewitched by all races, all colors, be it by their personalities (though they were oddly lacking comparing to the mares here), or by their eyes, so widely varied, so interesting to lose oneself in, if only for a night. Or by any number of features. He had never though himself in love, no; he had resisted the thought, knowing that he would not be permitted to love, he would be married off to some stuck-up, high-born fae. They would not be happy together, but they would be required to remain faithful to one another. Such was the sacrifice of kings.

And now, it was a habit; he did not have feelings for mares, he did not allow himself to become entangled in emotions. It was so easy to just be kind to them, use them if they proved willing. If they fell for him, well, it was sorrowful for them, but he like as not wouldn't notice. It was just his way. He was not the best of stallions, he would be the first to admit, but he was polite, and he was kind. He would never force anything on anyone, preferring his subjects willing. Besides, he was above rape, royalty as he was. It was wrong, it was disgusting, and it was for the commoners to answer for. Even so, he would not make a good mate, not with the wandering habits that he had.

But back to the fae before him. She moved with a certain grace that was... different from most horses. It was very pretty, particularly with her flaxen banner streaming like that. He smiled kindly at her approach, reveling for a moment in her presence. Of course, he thought every mare was beautiful, always managing to find at least one positive trait. Nonetheless, he would not be lying when he began to shower her with compliments. "Hello to you as well, kind sir," she said, and he liked the way her voice sounded. "Though I am doubtful I am any fair maiden." She smiled shyly, and he was pleased with himself. He really did like to see femmes happy.

"Mistress Rowan," he said, addressing her with the title of respect given to the mares of his realm, "Your humble response is most becoming, but I assure you, you are indeed a fair maiden." He smiled at her, his eyes kind. He may be a womanizer, but at least he was nice about it. "My name is Quilyan, of a faraway land that you like as not have never heard of." It is a good-natured response. "May I walk with you, m'lady?"

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Quilyan - 12-23-2012, 11:12 PM