the Rift

Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

The days were marked not by the passing of the sun for the blonde maned fae. Her days were not filled with the chatting of friends or physical duties. Her job as a scholar was to know. And to know, one had to discover. Explore. Seek answers. Much of this happened on her own time, in complete solitude. So instead she marked the hours by what she achieved and learned. Storing it all into her photographic mind, filing away questions for when she would next see her mentor. It felt nice to say that. Her mentor. She had a place now. Someone to look over her willingly, who only wanted the best for her. It was...nice. Rowan really didn't have people to love her, even friends, and was starved for attention even if it flustered her at times.

So the handsome paint calling her a fair maiden was quite strange to her, and made her shyness come to the surface. There was no denying he was handsome, voice strong but gentle. Eyes were kind and smile only brightened his face further to her. Calling her mistress and she angled her head a bit to the side, shy smile hidden slightly. Looking up at him through the curls of flaxen blonde that caressed her face. "Thank you, you are far too kind sir. I have never been complimented in such a way. It makes me quite happy, whether I see what you do or not." Inherently soft voice sincere as she said it. He introduced himself as Quilyan, and she stored the name away as he spoke. A soft laugh escaped her and she nodded to his proposal. "Of course you may, Quilyan. Perhaps while we walk, you will tell me of this distant land?" Interest sparkled in her eyes as she turned and started down the beach for their walk. Waiting for him patiently, interest thoroughly captured by him and his charming ways. 

Messages In This Thread
Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-24-2012, 12:22 AM