the Rift

Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Warning of lack of information met her ears in the same honey rich voice she'd heard earlier, one that enticed her to listen to whatever it was he wished to say. Knowledge was power to her, and her need for it from this handsome stallion was nearly overwhelming. It was why she had become a Scholar in the first place, unable to deny her true calling. As he spoke, they walked and she listened. Kaleidescope cerulean eyes only leaving his face when she looked to the skies to ponder on what he had said. Never interrupting, pleasant intrigued smile remaining on her visage for the length of his speech. The lore he spoke of was interesting to her, but beautiful all the same. It was a nice tradition to grow up to, and seemed to have been quite a good and stable home for Quilyan. The small smile that played fondly at his lips was almost endearing, had Rowan known him better.

As he finishes the fae takes a few moments to herself, digesting this information. She doesn't believe he has spun a tale filled with false information, nor does she think he would have lied to her in the first place. It's then that she knows she must speak, and when she does a sweet and candid smile rests on her lips. "I'll admit to wishing I could see it. It sounds like a magnificent place." Tone turning a bit wistful as she imagined it. It was...nice. Walking with Quilyan like this, even if he flustered her at times with his compliments. She'd never really known any males at all, except the colts she shut up with her hooves when they teased her about her height. Even then, her adoptive mother had hurried them on past those wandering bands, and Rowan hadn't had any male experience until now, at three years of age. So how was she supposed to know what was and wasn't normal of a male? "Although I think it's wonderful that you remain so steeped in tradition there. How do you find Helovia?" Turning her face to him curiously, half smile still on her face as she posed this question to him.
Think?

Messages In This Thread
Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-31-2012, 01:51 AM