the Rift

Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

She is an interesting mare, this Rowan. He envied her, actually. What he would give to have a map in his mind, just there for the taking! To be able to pinpoint places that he had never been, to be able to see things he had never seen... it would give one a certain freedom, would it not? He was sure of it, and pricked lobes show his interest. He has never heard of such an ability, such a power, if that was even what he should call it. Was it god-given? Or was it simply a natural occurrence? Was she equally as talented in other areas? What else could she remember? So many questions, but she is the scholar, isn't she? And it's her job to ask questions, not his.

Still, he cannot help himself. With a smile, he speaks: "Mistress Rowan, please, do not think to apologize for such a talent!" He pauses, organizes his thoughts. "If I had the desire for knowledge that is so dear to you, why, I would be simply obnoxious. You have proven quite the opposite. In fact, it would be my pleasure to answer any questions you might have of me." It is truth, for he wishes to speak more to this skillful fae, to get to know her, despite her shy demeanor. He suspects that there is much more to her than that, that her persona is a much deeper one that she might let on. Perhaps she is unaware - but he has a talent for these things. And he rather enjoys her company.

"But, before you begin your interrogation -" a smile to show he is joking "- if I might have a few answers of my own? This map of yours - how accurate is it? You can make it even when you've never been somewhere before? I would imagine it is highly dependent on the description you're given, isn't that right, m'lady? So, then, given your druthers, you would rather speak with one with a well-versed repertoire of locations and distances, yes?" It is pure curiosity, a half-musing ramble of thoughts. His questions are one after the other, and it is almost as though he is merely thinking aloud. Still, he awaits her answers with a keen interest in his orbs, and hopes that she will ask more of him as well.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Rowan - 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Solving the Rubix Cube | Quilyan, Open - by Quilyan - 01-21-2013, 04:18 AM