the Rift

[FALLS] finding my soul

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

It was with tears in her eyes that Romani moved swiftly through the Threshold, body wracked with trembles and covered in sweat. She had run all the way from the Foothills to Helovia’s forest of entrance, pushing her body to its extreme to try and weigh out the pain that she felt upon the realization of what had happened. Svetlana had been overthrown. A stallion that the Haflinger never knew, Jackal, had overthrown her, taking her position as Chief of the Foothills. Romani wouldn’t give the stag her loyalty, not until he proved his worth as a leader. And what of poor, little Nayati? Her mother had just returned to her, and then Jackal had the gall to send her away!

Furious at the situation and how powerless it left her, the warrior picked her way through the trees, trying to calm her rapid breathing. She hated this… Absolutely hated it. Yet there was nothing she could do about it. After all, Romani was just a warrior.

It was during her contemplative walk that Romani encountered another like herself, a creature of compact build, but at the same time this unknown mare was so unlike herself that the Haflinger forgot all about her worries and drama. It took her a second to compose herself, and the mare found herself mumbling an apology before she was even aware.

“I’m terribly sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude… Are, are you new here? To Helovia?” Her words lacked grace and elegance, as Romani’s muddled mind tried to clear itself to truly engage this mare in conversation. She was still so curious to behold, but not in an unpleasant way.

[OOC: Sorry, Elope, not my best post ever… XD]

Messages In This Thread
finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-19-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-20-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-21-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-22-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 11:09 AM