the Rift

[FALLS] finding my soul

Canada Bluegrass Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I will find my soul.

There was another horse. She appeared, coat wrinkled with seat, wet-eyed, soft-eyed. Teary-eyed. The Lignea stopped, watched her warily, ears twitching forward, muzzle wrinkling slightly. A palomino, much like Bluegrass- but this palomino was without the mane tangled with long grasses and the beard made of it. Equine. Certainly not Lignea. For a moment, Blue wanted to run, run away from the predator who ate her precious grasses, before she contained the urge and spoke up, very quietly and shyly.

"Are you alright? You don't look very well." Blue looked down at her hooves, very shyly, soft-spoken as well. Even in all her seventeen years, she had never become outgoing or confident. It simply wasn't in her nature. She half-noticed the patterns of grass below her, something she was always quite aware of- soft green grass, dark blades and bright blades, one or two longer stemmed ones. But none of her soul plant type of grass. Seconds later, more like minutes later, the palomino added- "Yes, I guess I am new to... Huh.. Heh... Helo-veeah?" Her sense of time was so very different, often creating disjointed converstations. "I'm Bluegrass... uh... um... you can call me Blue."

Messages In This Thread
finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-19-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-20-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-21-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-22-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 11:09 AM