the Rift

[FALLS] finding my soul

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

Romani would readily admit that the creature’s inquiry surprised her. Taking a moment to further calm herself down, the Haflinger inhaled deeply, held it for a few seconds to collect her thoughts, and then released it just as slow. Azure eyes once more turned to the mare before her, her lips contorting to a slightly more sincere smile. “Yes, I’m alright… I’ve just been going through a rough time. Thank you, for your concern.” Growing silent, the Foothills warrior continued her examination of the creature before her. What was this mare?

She was palomino, Romani could tell, but there was grass woven into her mane, and the beard sprouting from her chin seemed to be made of the edible substance. It was remarkable, definitely something different than the Haflinger was used to. Never in all of her adventures had she seen someone quite like this… Realizing that she was staring, and cursing herself from her rudeness, Romani straightened her posture, relaxed, and broadened her smile. The previous conflict she felt seemed to melt away in the grass-mare’s presence… Something about her exuded peace, but Romani couldn’t place what it was. It was when that the other introduced herself.

“Very well, Blue… It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Romani, of the Windtossed Foothills. Are you looking for something…? If so, I could try and help? … And if I can ask, and please don’t feel oblicaged to answer, but… What breed are you?” Romani prayed that Bluegrass wouldn’t take her question the wrong way. She had simply never seen such a curious creature before.

Messages In This Thread
finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-19-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-20-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-21-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Canada Bluegrass - 12-22-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: finding my soul - by Romani - 12-22-2012, 11:09 AM