the Rift

Psycho [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

His body trembled in the breeze, like a small scared dog and she could not help but wonder how he would feel if they could trade places, trade bodies that were really not all that different. She was no Unicorn Supremacist, though the Basin required her to be. Whatever rules and regulations were asked of her, she would abide by, but she felt no need to inflict pain of either the mental or physical state upon this strange stallion. As queer as he seemed, there were no ill-wishes passed between them, at least not from her perspective. Blackened eyes found those of sparkling light jade and all former notions of insult were abandoned. She wasn’t sure if this was because he was so child-like or if it was because he seemed to be so opposite of her. He longed to save those things dying, despite the fact that all things, actually do die. The tender weed swayed beneath his breath and she glared at it, once again envious of the simple life it would lead. It would sprout and grow and then eventually wither back into the earth from hence it came. What would become of it next spring? Would it grow again, under the warm, comforting rays of the sun? She hoped not, for the simple fact that it would be too easy… it would be as if the thing never froze and expired once again, deemed to forever stare into the spiraling flames of hell just like the rest of them.

The frigid wind began again, blowing against her hide like a wall of ice, seeping into her core and stilling there, corrupting her heart with the cold. Once again, she was transfixed in this state of early disgrace in which silence ensued, despite the stallion’s rather redundant questioning. It was all so unreal, this black titan shielding the small plant. It made her want to scream, to understand how such a creature could care for the useless existence of some disgusting small weed and yet she had never been cared for in her entire life. Abuse and sadness had been dear friends to her in her childhood and she had promised not to look back. But this small reminder of love, no matter how miniscule it was, made her cringe.

Looking away, thoughts began to roil inside her head, as if soundless images from a black and white film had taken over detailed memories that haunted her past. She had replaced voices and faces with a darkness that was ever pressing upon her mind and at times it seemed to consume her. Once again, the leathery tones erupted, only this time they had softened with but a mere sense of dread. “Your… plant shall not be harmed.” Even in the midst of allowing this foolish confession, she smiled, shocked at how strange the words sounded coming from her devilish lips.

I only come to enjoy the cold as winter is my favorite season.” A lie of course. She had come to escape the threatening grasp of the Basin so that she might be able to think about where she had ended up in life and where she now planned to go.

Again she laced her blackened stare upon the stallion, almost hoping that he would admit there was no real care in his heart for this simplistic thing, this dying existence that would not survive the winter chill. And if it did, there was no way it would survive the summer storms that came and drown out all of the impurity in the land. The thought comforted her, for why should this singular sprout deserve more love and devotion than she had been bidden by her own mother?

[ooc: If it’s crappy, I’m so sorry. I’m trying to spit out one last post for the night.]

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-20-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-27-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-28-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-29-2012, 02:58 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-30-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 01-06-2013, 04:11 PM