the Rift

Psycho [Open]

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

M U R D O C K
If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

It had been in his own sorry state of loneliness that he had taken to this pitiful plant, and deemed it well deserving of his attention. Truly, he had nowhere to be and nowhere he really wanted to go, so what harm would it do to his non-existent schedule if he were to simply take a break? Despite his mask of innocence, he was never one to concern himself much with the troubles of others, though if there was something he could do to improve their situation it was in his nature to try. And so that was how he found himself curled upon the snow, with his wings sheltering a hopeless symbol of life and an unfamiliar Unicorn standing above him.

He met her gaze with wary reluctance, scrutinizing her dark features as she stared down at him. Thoughtfulness seemed to haunt her sharp features, and she wistfully looked away from him as if disgusted by some aspect of his person. For a moment, her expression seemed to soften in thoughtfulness as she studied the plant and its protector. Was that envy in her eyes? What was it about him and this useless plant that lead her to feel such a thing? No matter how he tried, he found it impossible to read the mixed expressions that briefly flitted across her face, and he decided to simply end his efforts and move on. There was no use in troubling himself over someone else’s thoughts, especially if that someone had greeted him in a less than favourable manner.

Despite his doubtfulness of her nature, he found himself relieved of worry when her softened voice reached his ears. Her leathery voice had, for the most part, lost its mocking rigidity and taunting stiffness. “Hmm, well indeed that is a relief” he replied in a hushed voice, somewhat taken aback by the smile that had curled across her lips. He returned her slight smile with a bright grin of his own, ducking his head below the apex of his wing to shelter his face from the assault of the wind-swept snow.

“Winter’s my favourite season, too! That isn’t why I’m here though. I don’t have much else to do, and wandering is more or less my life. It suits me though; you never know what sort of friends you’ll meet along the way!” he nudged the dark shrub fondly, the sharp edges of its weathered branches scraping against the tender flesh of his nose. “Anyways, who are you?” he asked, somewhat rudely, tipping his head back to look up into her face. He had to admit, having a dark and shadowy stranger with a deadly horn standing above you wasn’t entirely his idea of ‘safety’, but his hind legs had become rather buried in the snow and if he were to stand up then the small shrub would be left unprotected.

(OOC: It's fine <3)

"Speak"

Messages In This Thread
Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-19-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-20-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-27-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-28-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-29-2012, 02:58 AM
RE: Psycho [Open] - by Murdock - 12-30-2012, 02:10 AM