the Rift

Sweet and Sour | Open

Cameo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A desire. A temptation. A lust. Three elements that led him to enter this forest.

Stalking silently through the mist it was clear this place was like home to him. He moved to easily and silently about, as used to such mist and chilly nights as a stallion horse could be. His coat was already bright and beautiful. The weather bothered him none and the mist lessened his vision. Besides, the scenery was nothing when a mare came into view. It seemed like one of his only friends was dead and left behind. He didn't have his family, but they didn't count as friends either. He couldn't complain about his old family to himself, but only because it annoyed his living flesh. The singing birds stopped when he drew near and got ready to fly. The squirrels ran up the nearest trees and hid in the branches. The bunnies didn't dare stay close or even be in the same area as him, but little did they all know Cameo would not hurt them. He did not feel the need to drain life from things so fragile as those animals.

He desired those of power to drink fro. Not literally, it was drinking his lust's fill. Perhaps he would gain some abilities from the mares on this land, though it was more likely he'd learn from stallions, but either way they made him learn. It was the evil beings filled with taint that made his balls jump into his body. To feel alive was great, and those who were cold and cruel made him wince and back off. He did indeed need a variety though. He always loved grullo and cremello mares. They hit him as the most glorious. The least regal was chestnut, for they were far to common in his eyes.

He hoped to find something interesting today as he played the role of the sweet stag waiting for it's next victim. Finally he stopped, his white legs threatening to buckle. He could barely feel the ground underneath his orange-beige hooves, but it was enough to tell him he was moving his legs still. He stopped and stood silently waiting, waiting for his 'prey'. Pale eyes caught glimpse of a horse. Flicking one ear forward he listens and watches.

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
As luck would have it, although not really sure who's luck it was, a fem painted in both ivory and gold had made her way to the Threshold once again. The dove now freed from the Basin went back to her daily duties of seeking out new information. One way of doing so was bringing home potential new members for World's Edge. The mists clung to her dual colored coat, making it shine a bit more than normal. the longer she was free, the more Solstice began to feel more like herself again. The down side was, the longer she was free the more she longed to love and be loved again. Over a year had passed since the run from Isilme, surely if anyone else was going to make it out they would have arrived already. At least that was what the tobanio painted maiden kept telling herself.

It was by chance she wandered into the path of the stallion who had only just arrived in Helovia. She stopped suddenly, not really expecting to find anyone today. She spoke softly at first "Oh hello.." Quickly she pushed her surprised expression away and smiled politely. "Welcome to Helovia" If she could of the paint would of blushed out of embarrassment. Here she had been just strolling along not paying any attention and run across a stranger.... What if it had been a member of the Basin? She was lucky that he was not hostile.... That she knew of.. She waited quietly for his reply if he was going to speak to her at all.

Unregistered
Keen pale orbs had spotted her first. He looked up for one moment and there was a mare. She seemed like she was just strolling. Questions and assumptions turned to facts. The moment her eyes looked up and spotted him, she stopped abruptly and surprised. Well he didn't know if he would try out his skills with her. She seemed far too so so with even talking. He would just be normal with this one. He knew with her honesty would most likely be the right way. He wouldn't let his inner honesty out, but just some honesty. Honesty meant, usually, boring endless, suffocating speech.

Finally she spoke first. Softly and shocked. She may be a waste of his time, and this would just suck for his first mare. Finally he just switched a little. He up-righted his head and flexed his muscles subtly. Of course this could barely be seen. He answered her nervous hello. "Why hello maiden." It wasn't ecstatic and it wasn't dull. Just the perfect combination. Then her voice followed again. So this was Helovia? Didn't seem to special to him. "Thank you ma'lady. May I ask for your name?" Now it was manners? Inside his brain his thoughts wanted to race and not sit playing nice boy. He wanted to be a daredevil and find an equally wild mare to tie down.

He stood quietly with both ears relaxed. One to the side and one back. This conversation could already play through his head. He almost moaned then caught himself. He went into the opposite direction. He gave her a warm look as his pink lips curled into a warm and comforting smile. Waves of pleasant rolled off his body though all he wanted to do was tighten up and work to seduce her.

Stick with it. Bling up the conversation. Don't let her direct the conversation. Stick with it. He kept those thoughts rolling. He oozed that gushy and sappy comfort feeling. It sickened him inside. He couldn't even focus. He hated playing those comfort and sensitive types. Ew. I am going to DIE!" He continued metaphorically dying. Still his smile kept and showed no hints of his suffering.

No, he couldn't. He crumbled. "Why are you so surprised... Mare?" Basically racist. He hated her already. She was naive and ignorant. He relaxed his muscles and snapped his head up. He would taunt now. "Feeble mare, you are foolish. Why do you seem so torn into fractions? I know I am beautiful, but still..." He smirked at her and gave a wink. He would just call this one a mistake to be dealt with. He came really close to her. "Why are you still here, Beast?" He pinned his ears back. He was sick of his personas. He cooled down some, but knew nothing of how she'd act. He stared at her. "Sorry. I believe you are inferior, but I should have not done that." There was attuned accuracy when he said the word 'Inferior'. He believed it too.

Deceased
Emily
At first the stallion had seemed nice, but suddenly his attitude totally changed. She laid her ears back tight against her head. Hazel eyes narrowed as she glared at him. "Foolish idiot who has no idea who you speak to. For all you know I could be a leader. No instead you choose to call one of your own race feeble and foolish." Here she laughed, her anger at everything she had been feeling suddenly unleashing. There would be no holding back. "Beautiful? Do you believe me so vain that I would fall for your looks? To me you are the ugliest bastard i've ever seen. Why don't you go off and find some little whore who will be all to glad to fall for your looks alone.. Because surely thats the only thing you have going for you."

Her gaze did not move from him, almost waiting on him to retaliate against what she said. Most of his comments she ignored, as they were not worth the time of her thought. His comment about her being inferior was absolutely hilarious. Did he really think that he was above her? That because he was a stallion he was better. She stepped closer, face to face with him and sneered. "I know mares, with ten times the balls of you, but not near the ego. Might want to get that checked, before your head explodes." Her smile turned to a smirk, feeling the familiar feeling of her fire magic coursing through her body. She could oh so easily blind him and kick his ass. Her warrior training would be so useful in handling this cocky bastard.

Unregistered
She spat at him. The usual. "Baby, baby, I can smell you.." He sighed and took in a big heaving breath. "You smell like nothing, but pure muck, nothing regal. Mares with balls aren't pleasant. Forced words taunt their lips. They can only manage to portray this tough defiant character, but they are nothing. Harmless. Deprived of socialization. You are on that fine verge." He was being honest. Indeed honest with this. "My head wont be exploding anytime soon. I think highly of myself. This is bad for what reason? I can't think of myself as gorgeous? Darling, you are gorgeous too." He stepped closer. He just looked at her with his lush eyes and a bright face. "Sweets, nothing you say is true, but you haven't said anything about yourself." He stepped back away. He was actually surprised. She smelt good? What were these thoughts? No. He stayed strong no mare could get into his head. It was only lust and it grew every second. His words at the end of it all were honeyed sweet. He had let only a look-like glint of honesty evaporate in his words.

Why was he tom-foolering with her? Had she just snapped his lust open? Who cared? He got close once more. "You actually smell divine. The smell of the purest Lilly." He didn't smile though. He flicked his tail. His rough rogue mane was stripped into wavy bounces. His coat had a unique bright luster that she would possibly not forget. "If you wish to leave do so. Don't waste your time..." He let a beautifully acted sting of pain wash over his face. She would most certainly not be able to tell it was a lie. He continued however. "...On a stallion like me." He looked into her eyes with sadness. You'll be mine soon mare. Don't get killed until then. He shoot her a warm greeting smile with no bitter taunt attached.

Deceased
Emily
If he thought his sweet talk was going to calm her down he was wrong. In fact him calling her baby only made things worse. "Alright know it all, if you seem to know who is regal and who is not then why don't you try your luck in one of the four herds.. As for speaking of myself, I have would rather the likes of you know nothing of me." What did he want her to say, her name, that she was a mother? He stepped back and she moved forward. It was time this cocky stallion learned that mares could be strong to. That they could be strong and lead others. She did not buy into his false sweetness. Instead the cruel words he had spoken not long before rang in her ears.

This time he moved closer she she stepped back, the sun making his coat gleam slightly. She tried to ignore the fact that he was actually very handsome... Despite his horrid personality. Now he wanted to say she smelled divine? Like a damn flower? She snorted shaking her head. No she would not fall for his charms. Now he offered her an escape, the option to leave and not waste her time... But was she really wasting her time? No in all honesty i felt good to let all the bottled up rage she had stored deep inside for so long. "You expect me to just walk away after the way you insulted me? It's not that easy..." She taunted back, stepping forward again. Who was she kidding, she was enjoying the arguing. Why would she leave now?

Unregistered
He ignored most of her words and only replied to her last comment. "Well, if you find me so annoying I wouldn't see the hardness of walking away? You know dear, you seem very back and forth. Why do you not explain to me why it isn't that easy?" She smiled and and reached his pink muzzle towards her. He looked almost like an Indian horse. He smelt like one...

"Ma'lady, has it ever dawned on you that people have bad days?" He cocked his head and retreated his muzzle. Who was this mare anyways? Didn't she have any fun? She seemed too tough and cracked around the edges. Obviously her persona needed tweaking. "Dear, Don't you ever wonder what goes on in other horses' heads?" He gave her a gentle and fake sincerity Cameo smile. Well, should he not question her? Should he not peel layer after layer off of her?

A chime fallowed in his muscled chest, but rose out of his pink lips. Different tones for the 'strong', 'beautiful', odd, yet strangely religious in her own way mare. He flicked his cranium up and down. His mane perfect. The light hit it admirably and his coat had the equivalent. His perfect tone of blue eyes just gazed at her softly. He'd wanted to create some longing, but wasn't succeeding yet. Only, his lust formed, shaped, grew, and contrasted. He wanted her. He was a predator and she was game bird. He could sense that she may be a waste of all his time and little to medium efforts. Cranking it up would only be for.. 'special' mares.