the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Tor was very, very drunk. Or fungi-ed. Or mushroooooommmmmeddd. She was walking and trotting in a giggling haze where the outside world just didn't do anything any more. The stoned girl tripped over roots and splashed through mud like a filly, laughing all the way, prancing like a fool and snorting. When she had started eating mushrooms, she didn't know. All she knew right now was that the world was wonderful. So maybe drunk wasn't the right word- the healer was high. Although she didn't remember it, and wouldn't remember it by tomorrow, she had been moping about lace. Then, at sight of the white glowing mushrooms, she had decided to fuck the world and waste herself. Why not? She was sick of being the good girl.

She wanted something fresh. She wanted trouble. How or when this sudden phase had come on, she didn't know. All Tor knew was that she was fucking lusting over it. And so here the draft was, crashing through the forest. So when she laid her eyes on Phaedra, the girl she recalled as lesbian, she began laughing harder and louder, and stumbled into her, nudging the pegasus' neck with her nose. "Ohmygosh babe, you have to try some of these fucking mushrooms! You know when you said lighten up? I, heehee, lightened, hahaha, up!" Tor tossed her head, the world spinning in blues and golds around her, with static spots of white and black. "Just... shit Phae, you were right. I need to fucking lighten up! I'm so damn serious all the fucking time! It's time, for me, to get loose! And maybe I can find... not a stallion... but a mare. You're gorgeous, y'know? Stallions lead you on and that crap, but you are fucking amazing." The high mare nuzzled Phaedra lovingly, completely out of it. One of her hooves dislodged more of the white mushrooms. After nibbling at one of the glowing hallucinating-inducing things, she rolled them closer to the pegasus.

"Just try it babe."

[ooc: ohmigosh drunk Tor. ROFL.]

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Tor - 12-19-2012, 11:45 PM