the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

When Phae saw the large shape of Tor moving swiftly towards her, she immediately raised her muzzle from the ground and vaguely began looking around - pretending that she hadn't been looking for mushrooms. The very last thing she needed was this up-tight goodie-goodie bringing her down. She had no patience, and right now she wanted fun. All she expected from Tor was a naive stare and possibly a lecture. But Phae, who was no stranger to the pleasures of the flora and fauna, instantly noticed the traces of their work on the lovely draft; the lack of coordination, the general state of physical disarray, the joyful tone of voice...As Phae took this in and Tor approached, giggling and snorting, an approving grin broke across her features. Her like of this mare just immensely increased if only because her timing could not have been more perfect. The feeling of being a bad influenced began to bloom in the back of her mind, and she found that she liked it. Misery loves company after all, and two reckless females? What could go wrong.

Phae's slender body strained to stay vertical as the much larger shape of Tor barged into her. But she didn't mind at all; she was craving physical attention right now, and what could be more physical than having a voluptuous draft pressed up against you? Phae leaned into Tor's bulk, turning her head into the muzzle pressed against her neck. She listened with amusement as the mare confided that she had taken Phae's advice and lightened up. Phae wasn't so sure that Tor had ever lightened up quite like this before. The sooty mare made a mental note to get the draft some water, or else she would crash far too earlier. Phae needed an accomplice for the evening, not a dozing giant. You're gorgeous, y'know? The draft continued, tossing her head into a world that Phae could only imagine was spinning with colours and lights. Stallions lead you on and that crap..But you are fucking amazing. Phae accepted these compliments without argument. She was seriously impressed and delighted with the mare's lack of indiscretion as she lovingly nuzzled Phae; It wasn't so long ago that the mare had been awkward with Phae merely touching her with her feather. She would be even more impressed when she was as blissfully high as Tor was, though.

As Tor rolled some of the glowing fungi towards Phae, the pegasi's cool green gaze drifted over her new partner in crime, at least for the evening. "Sugar, that's the best idea you've ever had" She cooed demurely. Phae dropped her head immediately to scoop them up; shovelling the glowing fungus into her mouth with absolutely no care for how much dirt she inhaled in the process. Raising her head, she leaned heavily against the tree next to her, waiting for the effects to kick in. Don't think about it.. She reminded herself. She knew from experience that if you thought about it too hard, you would ruin the trip, and Phae had no intention of doing that. Knowing that she would see the world as Tor did soon enough, she stretched out the wing closest to Tor, and ran her extended feathers along the draft's side, tracing little stars and figure-eights. She hadn't noticed it happening, but slowly the hair on Tor's side was becoming incredibly detailed. Each hair seemed to wave, yet there was no breeze. The contrast from her two-toned coat seemed amplified, and Phae's green gaze was suddenly lost in a haze of grey and white. Suddenly Tor's size seemed fucking incredible. How could any stallion reject her?! She was like a mountain to be conquered, how could anyone not want to plant at flag at her peak? A heated sensation quickly began to fill Phae's belly as she stared at the mare - a blush colouring her sooty cheeks in an appealing way. Phae was no stranger to the occasional fling with a female, but she was almost positive that this was Tor's first time even flirting with a mare. The thought seemed to make the mare all the more enticing.

Suddenly the world heaved under Phae's hooves, and she threw herself into Tor, thinking that she needed to correct for the sudden movement of the ground beneath her, which of course wasn't moving. Her wing stretched up and curled over Tor's withers, as she steadied herself against Tor. Shaking her head, she couldn't help but giggle clumsily. This certainly wasn't her first trip, and here she was tripping over herself. As she heard her own laughter, her mind returned her to the beach, where she had laughed like that with Tolio. Sadness overwhelmed her glee, but only momentarily. For right now, she had Tor, and everything would be alright as long as she held onto this blissful high. "So Tor, who is he?" She asked flirtatiously. There had to be a man involved - one doesn't just say "fuck men", if there isn't one to blame.

[OOC: omg I love high Tor!]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-20-2012, 11:24 AM