the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

The king whose word no man relies on
Quilyan
never said a foolish thing nor ever did a wise one.
Quilyan was no stranger to lovesick girls looking to get the weight of the world off their shoulders. In fact, he quite liked them that way - it was so much easier to scoop up another stallion's rejects. They got desperate, wanting to feel as though someone loved them, and for a few hours, anyone would do. And so when he stumbled across a rather odd scene in the Deep Forest, he could not help but watch with idle amusement.

There was a pretty pegasus femme, one that he was very interested in. She was gorgeous, with some of the most unique coloring he'd ever seen. He was sure that she was royalty, wherever she was from, not that it made any difference to him. He was about to strike up a conversation and step from the shadows when a large crashing sound caught his attention, and he watched as a large draft mare stumbled into the pegasus. The equine was clearly as high as a kite, and he could not help a soft snort of mirth as she barreled into the much smaller pegasus. But she handled it quite nicely, not losing her balance. He continued to watch as the draft cursed males, instead turning her affections to the pegasus, who she called Phae.

'Phae' seemed to mirror his own amusement before she gulped down her own share of something, presumably the fungi that had managed to make the equine so out of it. It was but a moment before she, too, was showing the effects, and she uttered a question, assigning the name Tor to the draft. He smiled; now he knew who they were, and he would make his entrance rather easily. He leaned against a tree, cracking a few branches, as though he were only just now approaching, and stepped from the shadows. "Now, now, ladies, we men aren't all bad," he said with a flirtatious smile. He had eyes for the pegasus, obviously, but even the draft was quite pretty in her own way. "What kind of idiot would turn down such lovely ladies as yourselves? They must be quite mad."

His vocals were smooth a rich, like honey, and his violet eyes were lit with a rather jovial emotion as he pranced closer, his wings held loosely against his body. Stopping a few lengths from the mares, who were wound very closely together (not that he was complaining), he gestured toward a few objects on the ground. They appeared to be mushrooms, of the glowing white variety. "You seem to have found some very potent mushrooms. Might I borrow a few?" He offered an amiable grin. He was more than up to an evening of fun with a few high mares, more than willing to get all messed up with them, just for a good time. It wouldn't be the first time.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Quilyan - 12-20-2012, 04:42 PM