the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

When... did she... get... soo... pop... ul....arrrr! Tor giggled, batting her eyelashes at the handsome stallion. But it wasn't real. It wasn't like it had been when she had so foolishly thought she had loved Lace. It was just... crappy. The mare's head was loose. She spoke whatever came to her mind. She couldn't focus. Couldn't remember losing the fight over Mirage, which was why she had taken the mushrooms, to lock her sorrows away.

"Well... Phaedra... itssallssbegan wif... um... Lahce. He was handsome... more handsome than him... and totally... turned me down..." Even more the words were slurring, mangled in her drunken mouth. Tor tilted her head, setting the world spinning again, watching the overo appear with glazed eyes as she well and truly forgot herself. Forgot herself as Tor. No doubt she would do some stupid things tonight. "Stallions... useless." The tobiano giggled, turning her brown eyes to Quilyan.

"But he is something to look at. Not as pretty as you though Phae." Maybe it was being drunk that stripped every piece of common sense from her mind. Or maybe she really did want to be a messed-up, dumb lesbian blonde for a night.

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Tor - 12-20-2012, 11:45 PM