You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

[OOC: Starting with Tor's post…hope that doesn't throw everything off…]

Well... Phaedra... itssallssbegan wif... um... Lahce. He was handsome... more handsome than him... and totally... turned me down…But he is something to look at. Not as pretty as you though Phae.

Phae listened intently to her new friend. Friend? Is that what they were? They would find out in the morning the facts of the matter, but for now, they weren't friends, they were motherfuckingbestfriends. Phae shook her head. "We'll show him. He's going to be begging for a second chance with you. We just need to make him jealous. Men are like that, y'know? Want what they can't have?" Wasn't this always the drunken plan, which seemed so clear and perfect under the guise of night and drugs? It sounded like such a good idea in Phae's mind. They would doll Tor up, have Lace see her have a roaring good time with someone else, and he'd definitely want her. Phae was 100% sure of it, even though she knew nothing of Lace, and only slightly more of Tor - the plan was still rock solid. Hell, maybe Phae could be the one Tor made Lace jealous with. Two birds with one stone - You're not the only gay one now Tolio - haha!. Just as Phae was about to nuzzle the tobiano and expand on her plan, she heard a rustling from behind them. Startled, she pivoted around, now standing perpendicular to Tor, but still pressing herself against her. A painted pegasus casually stepped out from the cover of the trees, speaking words which dripped with blatant flattery. With great interest, Phae delicately stepped forward; this was a game she could indeed play. As she eyed Quilyan, she wondered if she had finally met her match. She was overly flirtatious by nature, and too often had stallions fall in love with her, rather than just play with her. Phae was no gender-equalist, or feminist, or any ist; she didn't mind at all being objectified and toyed with. She was usually doing the same thing, anyways. As Quilyan stepped towards the two, inquiring about the mushrooms they had recently consumed, Phae's potential advances were halted by the appearance of yet another. This pity-party was growing quickly. A younger pegasus mare entered, quickly snapping up a mouthful of mushrooms. Phae raised a brow at the sabino who was quite tall, taller than Phae, anyways. She forced herself into a calm state of mind - having a conscious dislike of female pegasi - but the mare was seemingly already feeling the effects of the fungi; and this was a party everyone was invited to.

As the unknown mare encouraged Quilyan to eat the mushrooms as well, Phae slunk forward; her forelock had strategically fallen in a pretty wave partially covering her glittering green eyes, and while her head was low, her muzzle would turned upwards in an almost feline movement as she flirtatiously walked towards the stallion. Lowering a wing, she scooped up a few mushrooms that Tor had previously dislodged, and stood enticingly close to Quilyan, but not actually touching him. Some times the anticipation was the best part. Without saying a word, only locking her emerald eyes onto his amethyst, she raised her wing to his muzzle, offering the hallucinogenic plant.

Oh, damn it all!

Phae turned towards the direction of the sound, which caused the world to spin in a soft glow of muted colours. As her eyes fell upon the overo stallion, she sighed pleasurably: fuck she loved this feeling. She felt warm, and energetic and calm and mischievous and sensual and excited, and of course, flirtatious. The world seemed just right, right about now. She had Tor (her mind was growing quite attached to the idea of the draft), and now two stallions, and another mare. She would have preferred a more manly ratio, but the night was still young. And she knew this one. Pulling away from Quilyan with a flirtatious wink, she accidentally stumbled into his side. Cursing herself silently for knowing how to control herself better than this on mushrooms, she pretend that she had done it on purpose, by tossing her head back and gently stroking his back with her wing tip as she moved towards Apollo.

Oh Apollo… The still-rational part of her mind cooed. He seemed to…to good to be here with them right now. So out of his element, but Phae was not so surprised. She was in the home of The Grey, and had Tor not also shown up? Who else here did Apollo really know, yet? She watched his expression change as the situation he had just walked in on dawned on him. Raising an amused brow she strut closer to him, exuding sexuality as she walked. The mushrooms had caused a lovely blush to permanently reside on her cheeks, colouring them a dusty rose colour, and her eyes sparkled with an inner chemically-inspired light. Phae? Are you alright?” He asked. She almost laughed; poor thing, making sure i'm alright… Well, she knew what would make him alright, for Phae had not missed the puppy-dog eyes he had watched her with when she brought him home, and the lingering looks he gave her. Moving her lithe form oh-so-close to his, she delicately reached up to whisper something in his ear; her muzzle gently brushing his ear as she spoke. "I am, now that you're here" She whispered, her voice sultry and low. As she pulled her neck back, she secretively brushed her muzzle against his - but only for the briefest of moments.

As she turned away from the Unicorn, she raised her eyebrows in a teasing manner at Quilyan. If he was anything like she thought, he would not be jealous of her greeting to Apollo, only amused, or perhaps confused as to why she would tolerate someone so out of place. Strutting towards Tor again, she looked over her shoulder at Apollo. "Well? Coming?"

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-21-2012, 12:44 AM