the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

The king whose word no man relies on
Quilyan
never said a foolish thing nor ever did a wise one.
Quilyan chuckled, listening to the drunken mares' plan to gain the stallion's affections for the draft. Perhaps he would have added his two cents if Tor hadn't sized him up, quite obviously admiring his admittedly attractive physique, and then complimented him. He watched her with amusement. "No," he agreed. "My beauty is no match for that of two lovely ladies such as yourselves." He was a bit arrogant, sure, but his voice was teasing, smooth as honey, and every bit as alluring. If they were like the mares back home, they wouldn't think him cocky - they would think he was a riot.

Another fae stumbled into the party, gulping down her share of mushrooms before offering them to Quilyan. This, he thought, was a bit rude - after all, unless she knew Tor and Phae, the newcomer ought to have to earn her place - but he wasn't going to say anything; rather, he took the moment to throw a flirtatious smirk her way before his attention was once again captured by the gorgeous pegasus prowling toward him. She knew how to play the game, this one, and that was the best kind of femme. No one liked a girl that came hunting for avowals of undying affection in the morning. He liked the mares like Phae, the ones that would wind you up and leave you drooling. Perhaps he just liked the chase.

She stretched a wing luxuriously, holding it to his maw. She had positioned herself easily beside him, close enough to touch but not quite brushing his skin. She held his gaze as he delicately took the mushrooms from her wingtip, a coy smile on his maw. But then his fun was interrupted by the arrival of another stallion. The dethroned prince was not a fan of males, as they were too often intent on the same prizes as he. He did not like them to think they were above him. But it was a party, and he wasn't going to be the one to ruin it. Besides, the steed looked remarkably out of place.

The fungi was beginning to take effect as Phaedra cooed her greeting to the new stallion. He was entertained as she transferred her affections; her lusty wink was greeted with a light nip on her rump as she sauntered away. He had enjoyed her proximity for that brief moment - it was always nice to feel the warmth of a mare at one's side - but there were plenty to go around, and he had no doubt she would return to him before long. The world was a bit brighter now as he let go of his worries, his memories, his few inhibitions. "C'mon, then, mate," he called with a rambunctious grin, slipping into the commoner's cant rather than his high-born speech. "Come have a go at these."

It wasn't entirely clear if he was talking about the mushrooms or the mares, but then, he might have been referring to both. That done, he sauntered over to the draft and the other mare, offering a lazy smile as he draped a wing over each. "You doves are lookin' a bit lonely all by y'selves over here," he drawled, sure to hold them both in his gaze long enough to be considered a good looking-over. They were pretty, he realized, the stark details coming out now that his senses had been heightened by the hallucinogen. "You are simply divine," he added, but which one was he talking to?

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Quilyan - 12-22-2012, 03:05 AM