the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sierra watched the lightly colored fae as she flirted with the stallions. Sierra laughed, her laugh was quickly closed by a few hiccups."So sorry I just gobbled some mush...mushroom thingies up withou....without asking. They... looked good. And you two seemed to be having fun, so I wanted to join in on it!"Sierra explained why she just casually walked in and ate some of the fungi without asking first. She could only see static and... and.. her mind was all over the place. She coudn't think straight, but heck with it! This was a party, she shouldn't be so up-tight about it all.

The other stallion, the gold and white one. He draped his wings over Sierra and the draft."You doves are lookin' a bit lonely all by y'selves over here,"The stallion had said, staring at them both. "You are simply divine,"

Sierra giggled, tossing her head back. "Wha thank ya."She grinned, her words slurred together from the effects of the mushroom. She then realized, who was this stud even talking to? She decided to just ask the question."Wait... who're ya talkin' to?"She asked, glancing at the high stallion. "Me er her?" Sierra giggled a bit more."Ya know, it don't matter."She felt the effects turning her mind into mush. She couldn't remember the recent happenings or anything for that matter. Her vision was blurry and she could see the most random blotches of colors. Sierra was probably having the most fun she ever will have.

OOC:
WC: 247

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Sierra - 12-22-2012, 08:55 AM