the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Tor was hiding her mental breakdown under a serious dose of gently glowing white fungi. They were surprisingly common, to think of it- all you had to do is scrape away at the leaves at the floor near some roots, and voila! You have the perfect escape. Still, there was a faint feeling of guilt somewhere in her, but she buried it. Why couldn't she just forget for a night? Forget all the crap circulating around her and her allies and that shit. It was too complicated, too confusing, a constant, nagging pressure in the back of her skull.

Even with the difficulty of focusing on the pegasus stallion, she could still manage it. Tor felt another insistent tug at the back of her head, and she sent a nervous glance towards the mushrooms. No. And then, thanks to the hallucingenic properties, two horses appeared in front of her eyes. One was Lace; except Lace was not the size of his dragon, who was standing feet planted beside him. And Lace did not have floppy donkey ears. Neither did Fajira have a gold scale above her eye. Tor squinted at the two, confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, half-frightened and half-anxious. It was so very clear something was wrong with her. What if she had done permanent damage to her head?! The two exchanged glances.

"We are here to help you." Fajira said, the words exploding in clouds of blue smoke. Tor backed away nervously now, looking around desperately for Phae. She should not be doing this. Oh my god. What the hell was she doing? No, no, she couldn't focus, she couldn't, she couldn't, she couldn't, what was she doing, just what was she doing.

"Don't do it. It's bad for you. Go and run away so the pegasi don't hurt you." Lace snapped at her.

Then, naturally, a delicate pixie appeared. "Leave!" Tor wasn't listening to the others anymore. She watched, transfixed, as the three miniature beings began to tell her different things.

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [Open] - by Tor - 12-23-2012, 09:34 PM