the Rift

{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others}

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It was undecided if I was happy and content with this place. Oh it was wonderful to look at and filled with the loveliest friend I'd ever had, Romani, but there was something so wasteful about it. Life thrived in nature but was slow to accompany me in my own kind. The flesh of an equid. Technically saying equine would refer to one such as myself, bare without a bone thrusting from my head and ground bound without delightful wings. So equid is a broader term, much more appealing to the way I feel. It would be awful if I was just as judgemental as the Basin unicorns. Their mythical appearance somewhat intimidating but I had yet to meet them all before I could judge so. Perhaps I am racist in calling them mythical, even the winged too, but it is true. They are unoriginal. They are not plan, far from being normal. Unique could describe them, only for the first few times, as now they've become popular and less at demand. Less in rarity.

Even to consider, they are powerful just as I. The smell of another was also powerful, indulging as I trot around the border of my home. It was strong and new, with a tag along of... Romani! Oh boy. I've missed seeing her face. As I've rose to a diplomat position she has made herself worthy as a warrior, or so the tree's say. A dun caught my eye and as my blue orbs scanned to hunt just the exact feature I found it. My bad, judging by the motions and the obvious scent, the mare is what a found. I arched my neck appropriately and made my way carefully towards the pair. My smile intended only for Romani at the moment, though I do not ignore the filly. "Pleased to see an acquaintance, it has been a few days." my sweet tone towards Romani, then I turn my face to look into the blue eyes, just like mine. "Oh pardon me, I am Abdullah, a diplomat here in the Foothills."

I gazed over her softly for I did not mean to intimidate or come off rudely. That would be the last on my thing on my list. I noticed a familiar dappling across her face, running from her maw up and only on the left side did it follow to her eye and stop. The most unique feature I found was a blue hoof. Weird, though not in any way bad, yet beautiful. I found interest in being unique. You do not judge someone just by the cover, never judge them. If you have your heart set on a certain personality for them, you will be disappointed. This is valuable information I've acquired over my bumpy years. The rough road that led me here.

[ooc- I've posted as if Romani was along side her, I hope that is fine?]

Messages In This Thread
{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-19-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-20-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-24-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-28-2012, 03:53 PM