the Rift

{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others}

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

The moment that she and Ambrosine reached the Foothills, Romani inhaled the deep, familiar scent of home. It was a wonderful smell, something that she came to associate as home, and she hoped that it would always be the same. Having lead Ambrosine, or Ami, as she had taken to calling the pretty golden mare, home from the Threshold, she had been quite excited for her to see the roving hills and mountains that the herd called home.

“Here we are, Ami… The Foothills. It’s a marvelous place, and quite beautiful if I must say so.” She spoke kindly, turning her head to look at her newfound companion as they walked through the fresh grass, her steps light. Azure eyes regarded Ambrosine with nothing but welcome and friendship. “There are many different positions in the herd… Our leaders are Archibald the Dauntless, Svetlana the StormChaser, and Evers the Able. Our herd isn’t as big as most, as you’ll notice, but that doesn’t slow us down in the slightest.” Romani chuckled softly and shook her head, white forelock flopping from her eyes.

The breeze picked up and a familiar scent crossed Romani’s nose, her ears immediately perking forward and a smile of recognition pulling at her lips. She could already see Abdullah, her dearest friend, trotting towards them through the grass, her neck arched prettily. When she was close enough, the warrior greeted her as well. A diplomat, Abdullah was now, and the palomino mare was proud of her friend for finding a calling for herself.

“Abdullah, my friend… It has been some time, hasn’t it?” Romani grew quiet then, when Abdullah kindly greeted Ambrosine. She would allow the dun to speak for herself, after all, so that she could get to know those of her herd, better. It was as she stepped back that the palomino mare caught a glimpse of a coat that shone just as hers, standing at the edge of the border of their home.

Immediately her warrior’s instincts kicked in. Was this an invader? Did this new palomino post any threat to the herd’s safety? Flicking her head towards the new golden creature, Romani looked back to Abdullah. “Abby, I don’t believe that I’ve ever seen him before… Have you?” Ever the dutiful, and rather protective, mare that she was, the Foothills warrior moved slightly away from her two companions and called out to the new palomino.

“Hello, there! May I ask who you are, or what you intend?” Romani had no idea just who this stallion was. If he was a new herd member, she was somewhat surprised to see no one leading him home. Perhaps he was just a stray, wandering for a new home?

[OOC: Ugh… Sorry this took me so long to get to, guys. XD I’m swamped with posts, lately! Also! The reason that I put Svetlana still as our herd lead is because there hasn't been an official herd announcement that Jackal overtook 'Lana's position... Hope that's okay!]

Messages In This Thread
{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-19-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-20-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Romani - 12-20-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-24-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-28-2012, 03:53 PM