the Rift

{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others}

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

Azure eyes stayed locked on the stallion that grew closer and closer to them, having seemed to notice them only when she had called out. He was a handsome, lanky creature, his coat a beautiful golden color and his mane of the finest creams, but that didn’t mean he had good intentions for the Foothills. She wouldn’t be surprised to discover if he was half Arabian, like the two mares behind her, by the way that he held himself. As he approached, Romani stood still and drew herself up to her full height, her head held high and ears perked forward in alert. Despite the fact that he was taller than her, she wasn’t deterred by his appearance. Archibald would forever be the height-max she had fought before, and this palomino stallion wasn’t remotely close to the massive height and bulk of the Dauntless.

’Hello, I’m Crackers. Who are you?’ Crackers, hm? An odd name, Romani surmised, but then again she had heard stranger. For a second she simply evaluated the stallion before them, as if deeming if he was a danger to her, Abdullah, or Ambrosine… He didn’t look dangerous, but then again, a pretty face could hide ill intentions. Only when she was satisfied that he wouldn’t try anything did she speak, her head lowering only slightly and eyes softening from their icy stare.

“Greetings, Crackers… My name is Romani, a warrior of the Windtossed Foothills, which is the name of the herd we live in and the land that you’ve walked into. Is there something that we can do for you?” If he had wanted a challenge, she would step up to greet him in a heartbeat. Yet, if he was an outcast and looking to join the herd, then the palomino mare would turn the conversation towards Abdullah. After all, the dappled Arabian was a Diplomat.

[OOC: That’s alright, Kath… With Holidays going on, everyone’s pretty busy! :D]

Messages In This Thread
{finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-19-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-20-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Crackers - 12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Romani - 12-24-2012, 08:02 AM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Ambrosine - 12-24-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: {finally home..? {Romani+Open to others} - by Abdullah - 12-28-2012, 03:53 PM