the Rift

Little Red Riding Hood | Lupus, Open

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

Nayati
you show me how to see that nothing is whole and nothing is broken

Heavenly Fields was as far as Nayati dared to go from her home of the Foothills. She didn't feel as safe going south, where the lands stretched on nearly all around. However here, it was a small piece of land ended only by the sea and backed by her home. Tiny spotted filly explored the meadow with big doe eyes of ruby. It was hard for her to do this on her own. She was prone to panic attacks and was very weak and easy prey. But she wanted to try and overcome that, to show Svetlana she was brave. She didn't want to be stuck in the Foothills forever, afraid of the world. Mother would never stop haunting her dreams, and the scar on her side and knees would always remind her of the horrible things she had to endure before Svetlana saved her and took her in.

So now the half pint princess was wandering around the beautiful flowers, shaky but comforted by the fact she'd been here in secret a few times before. It was her special place, her secret land she wouldn't ever give up. It was quite close to the Steppe but she didn't mind. It wasn't too terribly cold after all. Nothing could possibly be interested in the frail cinnamon peppered filly anyways.

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
OOC:His rank hasn't been hanged yet but he is in the Basin :P Its crap as well...:P Sorry

The figuar of a white wolf should have been eaisly seen by any horse or foal-if the wolf was not lying low on the ground,belly nearly touching th ground,in the opposite direction of the Equine foal that was just a few meters away. The leopard patterned foal seemed to aimlessly wander though thickening grass. If only the filly would stay still,it would make his life a lot easier. He could see her thin little legs though the grass that shifted when she did. Scar's marked them. What could have gave her those? He was immediately intrigued now-but he wouldn't give himself away.

"So,foal where are you scar's from?" His voice was sly and he made sure to move round he,to the left,slightly so she wouldn't know where the voice was coming from. He carefully crossed his paws over each other,making sure to be slow and silent,so he wouldn't draw attention to where he actually was by moving grass or noise. He could feel his mouth starting to drool. He hadn't had a good meal like this in a while.

Outcast

Nayati

Nayati is consumed by sorrow. Svetlana has fled, directly after returning from a place Nayati still doesn't know. Jackal has taken her place now, and Nayati doesn't like him at all.  Normally she would not be so biased. The little one has seen and experienced first hand the truth of hatred. An experience that will make hating people hard for the tiny girl. But he has driven her mommy away and she can never forgive him for that. Romani is devastated and Nayati can't even remember the last time she spoke. She feels as if she has gone numb. Unable to accept that Svetlana is gone. The breaking point nears and she knows soon she will be a mess. 

Distraction is her downfall. A low growling voice startles her from her skin, making her jump like a frightened bunny. Legs freeze and she lies still, eyes flickering anxiously across the meadow. Nothing. She can't tell who speaks or where he lies as she trembles with fear. Fight or flight isn't even a decision for her, but she is too scared to flee without knowing where he is. Would she be running right towards him? "M-Mother made them. M-Mother hurt me lots." Tiny frail voice replies, ears flat on her head with terror. Maybe if she answers him he won't hurt her. 

where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix
The foal froze,Lupus could tell by the stiffness in her legs. M-Mother made them. M-Mother hurt me lots. He wasn't sure what to make of this. What mother hurts her foal? Ha,maybe she would be glad to get rid of it. He was still creeping round,making no signs of where he was. He was a master at hiding and keeping low. He had to be if he wanted a meal. He was now starting to close in on her whilst circling till he was about 5 meters away-and still unnoticeable. He forced out his razor claws,bearing his teeth with a growl of warning.

"Well there certainly must be a reason mummy was so cruel." His voice was menacing and sly. He loved to torment a good meal. "Don't run foal. It will only make death more painful. For you anyway." He laughed. "It will be more fun for me." Still he crept round her, invisibly. "Where are you from?" The growl emerging in his voice.

Outcast

Nayati

Breaths were coming too fast, and Nayati wanted to cry when she realized she was fast approaching one of her infamous panic attacks. But she couldn't succumb, not now. If she did, she'd completely lose all consciousness of the world. Everything would go blank in her vision, and she'd crumple into a heap for a good few minutes. If she did that now, she'd be dead. But that didn't help her calm down, and a few tears budded on her cheeks and fell. She was so very scared. She didn't want to die.

Just keep talking, Nayati. Something wise spoke inside her. She needed to get some time. Surely somebody had to know by now that she was gone? Romani? Abdullah? Jericho? "M-Mother said I-I bad...I-I ugly a-and not w-wanted..." It ached in her chest again. Panic was setting in, and soon she would have to go under. It was simply part of who she was, and she was afraid that she wouldn't have the chance to grow out of it. Squeaking sobs came from her when he warned her not to run. She couldn't even if she had tried, she was shaking too fiercely. His laugh shook her down to her bones, terrified her. "T-The Foo-Foothills..." Wishing she had never went out on her own. Nayati was desperate now. The telltale signs of her panic attacks were showing, and she knew that if someone didn't come and save her, and soon, she wouldn't wake back up after it.

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

"BACK OFF YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I roared, diving out of the sky. My wings snap open, catch my weight as I rear, landing in front of my little one with my eyes trained on the wolf. He was an ugly white brute, threatening my child. My head snakes out, ears pinned to silver skull, eyes fierce with rage. How dare he threaten my daughter? I sweep one wing back gracefully, pulling Nayati close to my flank. If there is one wolf, there are more. My nostrils flare, trying to find any other lupine scents- but he is alone. I had been flying, lonely and lost in my thoughts, before recognizing the shape of a foal and a wolf.

I had not known it was Nayati. But now I felt the urge stronger than ever to protect her.

That mangy mongrel! I kept my eyes trained on him in disgust, before letting my gaze flicker to my dear little one. "Breathe Nayati, breathe. Trust me." I soothe her with a quiet whisper in her ears, all the while keeping my attention firmly locked onto the wolf. Why can't she fly? It would be so much easier if we could fly! That way, I could get her up in the air. "I suggest you leave now, wolf." I growl with a voice to match his throaty tones.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

Lupus

Here wolfy wolfy wolfy...

For fuck sake. When ever a decent meal was in reach,some hero came and saved the poor soul If he was stupid,he would of attacked the older mare. But he wasn't, a lone wolf couldn't take on a fully grown Pegasus like her. If only there was a pack supporting him. Then he would get his meal. I suggest you leave now, wolf. He snarled. The bastard would pay for this. He continued to crawl on his belly still,changing where he was without a sign. The fool would still think he was there but no. He at there side now.

"Oh im quivering with fear." He laughed. "You may get to keep the wretched foal this time,but next time,ha,that will be a different story." Or would he have to wait till next time? He didn't plan to. He stopped crawling round when he was behind them,that way he could pounce unexpected. He extended his claws to there full length. He would pounce when he felt like the time was right. It was nearly right,nearly.

"blah blah blah."

Outcast

Nayati

Roaring from the sky only served to frighten her more and she nearly fainted in shock. But the familiar voice kept her steady. She knew that voice. Rearing figure lands beside her and disbelieving ruby eyes turn to look at her. Unable to speak. Svetlana. She had returned. Dark wing swept against her side and she followed where it directed her, huddling close to Svetlana's side. Panic is clawing at her ribcage, but the smell of the pegasus mare is battling it with good memories and a peaceful feeling she hasn't been able to revel in for quite a while. 

At the soft command she took in a strangled, scared breath. Tiny sides lifting as she struggled to overcome the fear that kept her immobilized. But she knew he hadn't left. Her instincts, herd instincts built into every horse from primal times, told her he was still near. His scent lingered. A dry sob heaved her thin chest and she hid her head in Svetlana's shoulder. Not wanting to see it coming.