the Rift

Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel nodded as the Sultana requested she not use her title, finding she respected such a modest gesture, as well as the fact that Kri neglected to mention her new markings, which every horse she had met since acquiring them did. Not arrogant at all, she thought, recalling the unicorns met at the Threshold with an irate swish of her tail. She realized Kri might not know her name, being a busy mare in charge of a large herd. "Forgive me, I'm Aryel. I joined your herd in Frostfall. And well, I've been thinking..." She shifted, realizing she wasn't exactly selling herself well. And who would think a horse as short as she could make a good soldier. She had hollow bones, for crying out loud. A little muscle, maybe, but no weight.

"I haven't had any particular job in the herd, but I've thinking about asking for a change of rank." She took a breath. "I'd like to be a soldier. I know I certainly don't look like one, but I'm quick on my feet and a fast learner." And I love fighting, she thought but didn't add, feeling that would be a touch too arrogant. She was feeling the pain from her encounter, all right, but she didn't regret getting into the brawl. Seeing the prideful unicorn swear she would get her one day, her leg held at a painfully wrong angle, had given her a sense of pride she wasn't sure she should have. But what she was sure about was that she wanted to put this foolhardy determination to good use, protecting her home and her herd from those that would seek to harm it.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 10:51 AM