the Rift

Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

Try as I might, my eyes kept wandering up toward the shining halo, until the girl began to speak. If being a leader for this long had taught me anything, it was to be polite enough to look at someone while they talked to you. Unfortunately, the mare's eyes were not in the glistening circlet of light hovering above her head, so I would have to settle with her face for now. I try to keep my expression neutral yet friendly, not wanting to see off-putting to this girl. So many others have already told me that my company is less than desirable. "A pleasure, Aryel," I say during her pause, proffering another gruff smile before falling silent for the mare to finish.

She begins to speak of a job, and my lips tug down in a thoughtful sort of frown, dark eyes scouring her interestingly colored frame for any hint of what she might be best at. She was small, but I appeared to be a bit shorter than her. My body was more muscular, but that was not surprising. Most stallions were less muscular than me, and without training in battle, this mare had little chance of matching my own physique. I smile as she says soldier, a genuine expression. I was always happy to hear that another had interest in the art of spilling blood. "We always have room for another solider," I say cheerfully, walking closer to her, more familiar than previously. "Do you have any formal training?"

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 10:51 AM