the Rift

Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Try as she might, Aryel couldn't help but notice how Kri's eyes occasionally flicked from her to the stupid halo. When was that thing going to go away?! Her ears drooped slightly in embarrassment, but she was determined to push on and not let it get to her. At least Kri hadn't verbally mentioned it, although it was obvious she had noticed.

And yet she couldn't help but worry that Kri would simply laugh at her for asking to be a soldier. Her, a short mustang with little muscle and a bad attitude. Kri was short as well, but Aryel could see the marks of a warrior, the corded muscles and bright eyes that denoted her ability.

But it seemed her fears were in vain, as Kri sounded happy to have another fighter in the herd. "Oh, really? That's great!" she said excitedly as Kri said they always had room for warriors. She blinked, realizing that might have seemed a touch overeager. "I mean, thank you." she said, smiling. Her query as to whether or not she had been trained before brought her down from her happiness a little. "Well...No, I haven't." she admitted. If you don't count sneaking off to watch the guards drill and spar, she thought, recalling her adventures as a youngster. That might not really help her case. "But I'm sure there are horses in the Throat who can teach me, right?"

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 10:51 AM