the Rift

Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

Aryel was excited, and that only made my rugged grin grow. These were the types of spirits our home was sorely lacking. Passionate hearts that were alive and willing to learn. The light in her face was not just from the circlet of light floating above her head, but radiating from within her. Like a filly getting exactly what they wanted, the same childish delight pours over the mare's face, and I am grateful to have given her the opportunity to feel such joy. "You are welcome, Aryel," I say, still smiling, a bit of a laugh carrying over into my words.

My question seems to have drawn an uncomfortable air in, dimming the light of tangible excitement. Before the mare opens her lips to answer my query, I already know what to expect. She has had no formal training, but the girl looked young and was willing to learn. I keep my smile in place, if only to encourage her that I have not lost my interest in her decision to become one of the soldiers here. Her question does not change my expression, only extends it for a moment before I laugh a bit, reaching out to nudge her shoulder gently. "You should learn the names of our Generals, Azzuen and Midas. They will be happy to train you," I pause then, looking at the short mare at my side, only a tad larger than myself. "I would also be willing to give you a lesson or two."

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-22-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Reporting for Duty [Kri/Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 10:51 AM