the Rift

[complete] Master; Show Me [Archibald]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

It was hard to miss the imposing figure that was Archibald the Dauntless, his hairy body thick with muscle and it showed in his walk towards him. Locket had no memory to compare him to, to fight one with such a size was a first for the chestnut panda and he didn't quite know if he was excited or nervous. He watches Loretta drift away and he breathes out in relief; fighting a dog would have been a first too. The practise field was set and his superior's gaze landed on him, ears curved forwards to catch the clearly spoken words. Locket mirrored the draft's smirk with a short snort of his own, dipping his head to affirm he understood, a mass of dark curly mane sliding down his slender neck. Gaze focussed now, the newly appointed warrior needed to lay all his cards on the table in order to improve, his opponent was big but he was small. His movements would be faster and his dodges more agile. His problem would arise in Archibald's power.

Attentive eyes remained on Archibald, he allowed himself to feel a little admiration for a stallion of remarkable experience. A Chief of the Foothill's. Maybe, one day, Locket would be able to claim his own place as a leader of a herd, and he too will have young stallions coming to him for aid in fighting. His exploits would be etched into the land of Helovia and Locket would take his place as a great fighter. A wild dream for a wild panda faced boy.

Like thunder rumbling, down struck the hooves of his opponent and Locket's legs shifted into a prance around the spot he had stood with ears flickering. Delicate head tucked in and body tense, Archibald came with his neck stretching out towards his shoulder. Alabaster ears fell back and tail swished as he moved the with the momentum of his prancing gait and leant back onto his back legs. Sooty forelegs reaching for the sky as the bite of Archibald barely misses it's mark. Lightly grazing his orange shoulder on his ascent. Curls of mane flying like a banner, he reached the apex of his rear and already Locket knew his next action. Front hooves splattered back against the mud as he landed to the left side of Archibald, back hooves powered off the sluggish ground. Locket lurched himself forwards and angled to turn his body in on Archibald, teeth flashing out in offensive as he attempted a bite to the fleshy rump of the dark Chief. Darting away from the draft soon after and pivoting on his back hooves once in space to make a fluid turn back and face his partner.

Locket moved into a brisk trot this time and seemingly advanced on Archibald. His speed being hampered a little by the ground conditions, the mud sapping and drawing in his hooves as he moved. The unicorn stopped just before the giant and quivered in excitement. A front hoof extending out and pawing at the earth expectantly whilst his tail was held high in an Arabian fashion, swishing from left to right. Head twitching whilst his legs danced around between the beats on the ground, the spar was enjoyable and it showed in Locket's expression. There was nothing on the line and more to gain than loose.

[w/c - 559 | 1/2
ooc commentary :: Locket rears to defend himself from Archibald's bite which subsequently grazes against his left shoulder. Locket then bursts forward and tries to bite Archibald's left rear side before cantering away to give himself room to turn and return to face Archibald once more.]

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-26-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-22-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Locket - 02-13-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Archibald - 02-16-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by Vesta - 02-25-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Master; Show Me [Archibald] - by d'Artagnan - 02-25-2013, 05:28 PM