the Rift

[FALLS] Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining]

Lumière Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50d60691493b3]

Lumière's breath came in short, quick gasps. She had galloped to this new place, but she regretted it. As she plunged deeper into the new forest, she began to feel more and more insecure as the smell of horses became thicker. It was agonizing; taunting her, reminding her of the promise she had made to her now dead mother.

'Start a new life, it'll be easy,' the short mare reminded herself as her amber eyes flicked back and forth across the landscape. The forest was intimidating to her, the thought of horses even more daunting. She did fine on her own, but once she made a promise, she wouldn't break it, even if it was to the dead.

"Heh - hello?" The mare called insecurely, making herself look smaller. Perhaps if no one answered her call - it meant her fate was sealed to live on her own, that her mother had taken back her impossible promise.

Lumi tossed her creamy mane to one side so her hair fell evenly upon one side of her nape. She wanted to at least look nice if someone did come to her. She doubted anyone would - after all, who would want such a timid mare in their herd?

Messages In This Thread
Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-21-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-23-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-27-2012, 03:51 AM