[FALLS] Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining]

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
Zamoro walked through the woods, intrieged by the sights he had not seen when he first came into Helovia. He loved to see beauty, but the Thresh hold was like any other forest. Just there as all the tree's with green on their branches and birds fluttering in them, but it also had one thing most outside forest didn't have. It had a heavy scent of all kinds of equines. As he had entered it before it already filled his nose with foreign scents to him. Yet now when he looked around, no of these new equines were to be spotted.

He began into a trot through the wood. If he was going to go through here, than he was going to run through it. What a lovely trip it was too, just continuously galloping through. He stopped in his tracks when he heard it. Perking up his ears he looked over to where it had come from. His brown eyes looked overhead to see. He knew he had heard of a mare. He slowly approached, coming forth to who whom was there. He spotted the damsel, a painted girl, with a cream mane. He was much larger than her, of course Zamoro was a large equine though. He approached her with a warm smile on his face. "Good Day m'lady. Are you the one who called hello?"

Messages In This Thread
Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-21-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-23-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-27-2012, 03:51 AM