the Rift

[FALLS] Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining]

Lumière Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50d60691493b3]

Lumière's big amber eyes looked up into the bay stallion's with a hint of relief in them. "Good Day m'lady. Are you the one who called hello?" The stallion spoke as he approached Lumi with a smile. She timidly smiled back, but other thoughts were crossing her mind.

'A flirt, no doubt,' Lumière thought to herself, but didn't display her annoyance. Her eyes dropped to the ground in a flirtatious manner, but she didn't realize it. "I am," Lumi spoke, her high pitched voice ringing throughout the forest, "my name is Lumière, but you can call me Lumi."

She put the thought of facing off with a flirty stallion much bigger than herself out of her head, he seemed nice enough. If he lead her to a herd, then maybe she wouldn't even have to worry about him anymore. This future was appealing to Lumi, definitely something she was going to keep in mind while her meeting with the stallion progressed.

Lumière reluctantly removed her glowing amber eyes from the forest floor to gaze into the stallion's chocolate ones. She continued to smile, making herself look sweet, and innocent. The mare's two-toned forelock started to fall in her face, covering her eyes. She flipped her head to the side in a single, graceful movement, then returned her bright orbs to the stallion's.

Messages In This Thread
Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-21-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-23-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-27-2012, 03:51 AM