[FALLS] Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining]

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
Zamoro had stepped into the approach of this mare. Not knowing what could happen after, but soon to realize it was only but another of friendly type. Which inside he was quite relieved by it. He never knew what could be around the corner in Helovia. Danger or Drama, didn't matter to him. He just hated to get into a negative situation with anyone, especially a mare. She looked down to the ground, then said "I am, my name is Lumiere, but you can call me Lumi."

He thought for a moment to the introduction of hers. He spoke "My name is Zamoro." He introduced himself, and then pawed the ground a little. She seemed somehow to him, a little timid. Though Zamoro, found this a coincidence. He was a quite large for a equine wasn't he? But then again, he wasn't any normal equine now that he thought about it. Maybe it wasn't that size matters here, pehaps something else? Zamoro had curious questions racing through his head as he always had a mind of curiosity. His forelock fell in front of his eye, so he could not see, he shook a little getting it out of his sight. He looked at her again, which now she was looking into his eyes. Her forelocks had also fallen on her face, she got them out of her way as well. Which Zamoro found very perfect. "May I ask, Are you lost?" He asked questionably. It was a good question in his mind, for what one would wander alone calling out. He waited for the mare's response patiently. Maybe, if she was not part of a herd, she could come with him to Foothills.

Messages In This Thread
Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-21-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-22-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Lumière - 12-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-22-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-23-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Finding My Own Way [Open, Joining] - by Zamoro - 12-27-2012, 03:51 AM