the Rift

Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia, always distant and mysterious was even moreso now as she strode quietly into the deep, evergreen forest. She watched those of her group gather with strange, dual colored eyes, recognizing the face not from her own memories, but from Ktulu's. Having searched her sister's mind let her in an a whole host of truths that she was not sure she enjoyed having anymore, but she had made her choice. No erasing of memories or shattering of identities could sway her from the path she had forged, not unless the entire universe was to turn upside down in her favor. The only thing she lacked from her sister's memories was details that she normally saw and her own, personal reasons.

She could see herself through other's eyes, but not her own heart. Now, Ophelia would have to face a tough trial, something she had never had to do before. The white wraith would have to act, and the character she was playing was herself. Cloven hooves strode gracefully into the fray, coming to a gentle halt next to a blue roan more, whom she recognized but did not know the name. The Grey was apparently a group of mercenaries, and from her own lips, the words from her sister's memories explained he purpose. Ophelia, purified from her past, could not see ever wanting to organize such a brutal and blood thirsty band, but she had to assume the role now.

When she regarded Leander, her stony expression betrayed none of the confusion that raced behind her thoughts. What she knew of the Dragon's Throat was slim. She did not have time enough to pick through her sisters brain for ever memory she was in, and even then, memories had a funny way of changing over time. Ophelia was not aware that this was even possible, as her own mind's ability to record everything in perfect, unchanging detail was part of her physiology. Two colored, strange eyes looked into the hawkish gold of Leander's, listening to his comment. What would she say, were she in full possession of her faculties?

"The Grey is not looking for war, nor is it a band to simply join for a distraction," she said, her voice soft and beautiful, like chimes in a gentle breeze. "We are a tightly knit family, knowing nearly all secrets and protecting our own fiercely. You become a part of all of us if you join us, and such bonds of family and friendship are not easily broken for other alliances. Each of us has a certain permanence with each other. I say this not to deter you from your choices, but to encourage you to think on your actions from this moment forward." Ophelia paused and smiled gently, unable to keep her lovely, kind nature from escaping, unhindered by her own memories and tragedy. "I would not want you to do something rash to upset what seems like already tentative alliances out of emotion that you have every right to feel but may be strong when you look back."

"Until you decide, you are welcome to get to know the group. We have been quiet as of late, but we are waiting."

[OOC: Please skip Rafe! :D ]

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Rafe - 12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-22-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Ophelia - 12-22-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-24-2012, 10:16 AM