the Rift

Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

"You look down upon us." Ktulu murmured from her position in the trees where she had stood watching and listening to the exchange that was taking place. Moments later she stepped forward, her blood red gaze locked on Svetlana. "We are not savages nor are we heathens. We are not without morals or leadership. Leadership is not limited to the herds within Helovia, but extends its outcasts as well." The dark mare then looked at Leander. "I don't believe either of you would fit in with us in any case." She said point blank. "As you said, you know where your loyalty lies and as long as your loyalty lies with the Throat there is no place for you with us, nor you." She said as her gaze traveled back to the once lead mare of her parent's herd. "As you are too concerned with being a leader to show any true loyalty to us."

The dark mare's pale tail flicked gently as she continued to look from Svetlana to Leander. Finally she settled on the ex sultan. "I understand that you put in your resignation, but we are not babysitters and will not stand idly by to entertain you and stave off your loneliness." Her voice had taken on a cold edge as she spoke of babysitting the ex sultan. "As for your information, while it may be of some value to us, we once called the Throat home. I know everything I need about that land and its leader." Ktulu said dismissively before she turned to her sister.

"If you feel whatever information he claims to have is of any value I leave you to barter with him. Otherwise I will waste no more of my time or energy speaking to him." With that she turned and strode back into the darkening forest with little more than a dismissive flick of her tail.

ooc://
moody ktu |:

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Rafe - 12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Lakota - 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Leander - 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-22-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Bridges Burned [The Grey, Open] - by Ophelia - 12-22-2012, 04:00 PM