the Rift

keep coming back to the scene of the crime; any

Chiron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Long tendrils of grass drape across his path, tracing the tendons below his knees as he crawls along the lakeside. His eyes, brilliant and sinister, search the gray that is the night. He is alone for some time, left to his own devices. The inhabitants of the Basin are oblivious in their slumber as he prowls the outskirts of their home. Still, there is a tenseness in their throats, a prick against their hearts. Their General and Corporal have been stolen away, leaving a mass of Soldiers with no guidance. Yet there is something beautiful about the disorder left in their wake that makes Chiron’s lips curl upward.

He sees the gleam of her eyes, reflecting against the aurora borealis, before the smoldering shadows of her body. His eyes travel and assess her feminine curves with calculated, precise quickness. All the while he remains aware of the silence of his stride, the tickle of overgrown grasses against his legs.

Still, she stares with eyes aglow until his body quiets. She speaks to him in riddle, in masochistic poetry. Her lips, black and sultry, whisper so strangely the tenuous questions.

“I have found all and nothing.” His voice as deep as the night, as weathered as the world in which they live. “I am a soldier.” He states, the light of the moon caressing the smooth surface of his horn. He says nothing more.
C H I R O N

Messages In This Thread
keep coming back to the scene of the crime; any - by Chiron - 12-22-2012, 01:15 AM
RE: keep coming back to the scene of the crime; any - by Chiron - 12-27-2012, 01:00 AM