the Rift

This is living.

Xeno Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Xeno sipped from the water in the small pond in the Secret Grove to replenish himself after the long journey from the Deep Woods. He couldn't help notice the beautiful birds which fluttered across the the pond.

After taking a refreshing few gulps of water, he walked over to the huge willow tree which hung over the pond to sit down in the shade. Xeno needed a break from the blazing sun which was beaming down onto his back.

This is nice. Lovely weather, lovely scenery. If this isn't living, then what is?

Xeno closed his eyes and rested his head on the bed of flowers and soft grass which lay beneath him.

This is living.

Suddenly, he woke up and looked around. It was night. Where was Pluto?

"Pluto..?" Silence. "Pluto!? PLUTO!?!?"

Where the hell did she go?

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Mellow trees curved and twisted round each other.But it wasn't like the dark forest,where it was dark and creepy looking,it was light and bright. Small clearings dotted around here and there filled with lush grass. Xeno had led her to the lake. The water lay still as stone with a slight ripple here and there. Xeno and herself took huge gulps on the liquid,the trickle of the water was so refreshing in the heat,despite it only being BirdSong. Xeno lay himself down in a bed of flowers,resting his head. He must be tired after all his reckless galloping. She rolled her eyes,laughing to herself as she waited for him to fall asleep.

She then took of into the night. She had no real reason for going,it was just to look around. Not even at night did the grove look creepy. The starts lit up a clear path which she followed. The 'night' animals started to come out. The orange sly body of a fox cub looked on at her with big curious eyes.Pluto,with her love of animals,took a few cautious steps towards it. It didn't flinch,instead it jumped around playfully,yowing and making fox noises. Pluto laughed at the cubs cute behavior,already deciding she adored it. She had spent a while 'playing' with the fox when she sighed and decided to go back to Xeno. Hopefully he might be awake.

PLUTO!?!? She couldn't help but laugh out loud at the stallions call. Setting of at a trot she found he looking round frantically. She still couldn't help laughing while she spoke. "Chill Xeno. I only went of and started playing with a fox cub." She extended her wings again,brushing them past Xeno as she walked pasted him,she was still giggling slightly. "So,what do you wanna do?"She ended up facing him, nuzzling his muzzle with her muzzle.

Unregistered
Xeno stared at her. They both stared for a couple of seconds, before Xeno raised his eyebrow and started laughing a beautiful laugh.

Chill Xeno.

Oh, he was chilled. He couldn't be anymore relaxed. He trotted over to the pond and sucked some water into his mouth before lifting his neck to look at Pluto. Suddenly, a burst of water went spurting into her face from Xeno's mouth. He burst out laughing and eventually lost his balance, meaning he fell into the water.

The whole grove went silent for a minute. The water was still and Pluto was still staring. Gradually, bubbles started to form on the surface of the water and it seemed as though the entire area rumbled.

The middle of the pond exploded with sound as Xeno rose up into a rear and water droplets came flying from his mane as he flipped it back. He reared for a few seconds before his hooves hit the water and he galloped from the water, shaking the droplets from him.

He returned to Pluto, his mane still dripping with water and a smile plastered across his face.

What do you wanna do?

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Unregistered
Xeno's laugh rung in her ears. She loved him so much. She was engulfed in happiness that she didn't notice Xeno picking up water in his mouth-until it was to late. The stallion spat the water all over he pretty little face. He mane was dripping and her face shiny with the water-bad shiny. He let out a howl of laughter. Oh no you didn't. She grinned laughing slightly but it was Xeno falling in the lake that gave her pleasure. And allowed he laugh to escape her. She tossed her head and squealed in joy.Then the stallion showed of his true beauty. Rearing in the depths of the water,flicking of water from his mane an hoofs.

Her laughing slowly calmed as he got out,dripping wet. She smiled at him,walking past him again,brushing her wing against him but this time under his belly. Keeping him seduced she rolled he lips over the water,gathering it in her mouth.She carried on,back towards his head,ready to squirt him with water. She reared,spiting out the water all over him,thrashing her legs in the air,laughing in joy. Landing her hoofs she looked at him in his eyes. "So its that kind of girl you want 'ey?" She smiled softly at him, stretching out her neck to rub her face on his.

Unregistered
Xeno was vibrating with pleasure and he just couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. And she rubbed her face on his upper neck, he decided to make her feel as fantastic as he did.

*LICK*

His tongue tickled her nose and he licked the wet pond water off of her face. They smiled at each other, the starlight creating an even more romantic atmosphere. Even the fireflies and crickets added to the atmosphere, lighting the underneath of the willow tree and creating their own romantic soundtrack which accompanied Xeno and Pluto's acts of devotion and affection perfectly.

In a few years time, we'll remember this. And I'll say:

"Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water? You saw me start to believe; for the first time."

"Do you remember all the fireflies near the water? 'Cause everytime I look at you; it's like the first time."

You are the best thing that's ever been MINE.

Unregistered
She laughed slightly,dipping her head as Xeno tickled her with his tongue,her body drying from the water. Fireflies buzzed around,lighting up the space in which they were. The willow above them draped down vines,some which rested on the surface. Crickets seemed to sing with the rubbing on the legs creating the strange,but yet it was beautiful. She pulled back away from him so she could look directly into his eyes. This is the best moment of my life. So far anyway. She threw back he beautiful head. "I love you Xeno. So so much. I don't ever want anything to come between our relationship. Ever." She smiled at him. "I think this is the best moment of my life,so far. I'm sure there is more to come." She winked playfully at him,pawing at the ground a bit. She couldn't wait to know what the future held for them both.