the Rift

Leaving. [Escape Thread]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

What good was she here? Elizabeth walked without grace, without care, without any feel. She was numb to the outside forces. Ignorant to any sand burns she has from walking through this shit for so long. The tiny granules heated beneath her hooves as she skid to a stop right next to the border. Her previous run expanding her lungs far as she looked left, right, up, and behind her. There was no wasting time, it was the damn moment she needed to make for it.

The Friesian did not move her pace at all. She steadily began to walk forth, no fear within her. Ears alert and eyes so dull and mechanical. A goner she looked. Hopeless. The usual arrogance and bitchy racism so far beneath her cover, it was like a whole new fallen queen. To look at her you could feel the uneasy tension built up underneath that tough skin but you couldn't see it. You could see a deadly machine, one without words or thoughts. Perhaps it could be intimidating or just pointless to stop and talk to her. You wouldn't receive words in return.

No you would see nothing but shameless eyes as they dance and tell stories of the past. As bloodshed and sweat reaped the air. The smell of disgust and dying bodies. Even the taste of the metallic iron on her tongue after long days of mindless bloodshed. Or the gasping breath of her father beneath her thundering hooves as she grew the crown of a queen. Becoming the next living heir. Worth and heat. Her brother could have or somebody else, but they demanded her. Wanted her. Followed beneath her never ending racist hooves.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

MI see her, slowly inching for the borders of my land. In a snap of action, my wings turn down and drive me forward toward the bottom of the desert, the wind following quickly behind me. The mare might feel the brush of air before I arrived, but when I did she would not be happy. Whenever I am unhappy, the joy of those around me tends to disappear quickly. I make sure of that.

I curve around to approach from her right, locking my wings into an easy glide of descent. I aim to throw my shoulder against hers and knock her back into attention. With or without the contact of flesh on flesh, my hooves meet with the dirt and I skid a few feet before pivoting sharply. My front end rises and falls, my neck twisting around and my teeth snapping in vehemence for a moment before I feel the larger mare with flaming blue eyes.

"I told you that you were not to leave until I said so," my voice is low, dangerous, like cat growling at its prey just before pouncing. "Turn back."

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

A rush of air from behind her had the mare slowing to a stop already. She knew there was no reason to move forth, no drive to go home anymore, even as she itched and scratched inside her cage. Blood driving to a boiling point. Heat so foul and harmful, rising her body temperature in mere seconds. Kri's chocolate body swirling around her and hard shoulders hit each other. A rather forceful compact, as the two combined bones. Elizabeth could feel the annoying pain itch through her chest. Pain felt good, the hurt so wonderful. She only wanted to agitate Kri more to feel a little bit more. Go over the edge and plummet to death. A low chuckle escaped Elizabeth's mouth as the force staggered her back a step or two. Give or take the half step as her front right hoof stayed in the air. Legs spread apart awkwardly. The charcoal mare flung that hoof forward. Aiming to tease at Kri's cannon.

"Pointless to keep a prisoner when it does not bother them, I know that is what you need," she hissed with a snakey smile "for someone to fall at your knees and beg for forgiveness and plead to leave. It only boosts your confidence." silver orbs blankly stared at Kri. It was not the fallen queen speaking but rather her deceased fathers own words that replayed over in her head. True, it was, to keep someone around when they don't care. Like a phantom they will do nothing. Only waste away and impure your land with their decaying carcus and haunting soul. So Elizabeth stood still. Regaining her natural posture, hooves sturdy beneath her. Ears lazily sloped atop her head. The vibe of hate purely eating away at the chest of the Friesian. Standing tall above the petty little mare.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

I lift my front end up once more to miss her stray fling of a hoof in my direction, following up with a short snort. At least I had gotten her attention, aye? Her words come out dumbly, lifeless like the silver pools of her eyes. My own face is growing steadily more pissed off. Since my fight with Leander's little squeeze, my rump was already bruised and battered, though I was surprisingly well considering we had been flying amid lightning and thunder. I was very tired, but not so much physically as mentally. How many others would insult me in my own home before I finally just started cutting off heads and feeding them to the vultures?

My eyes narrow, dangerous fiery slits of eyes. "My problem is not a lack of confidence," I say, quite plainly, raising my head high and expanding my broad chest to make my stunted form look bigger in her eyes. "I'm just a bitch." The word spits out like venom into the desert air, and I look at her emotionless face with one that was frank and open.

"You will either earn your leave or rot here, mare," I say calmly, though the poison in my voice was not easily missed.

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

Just her words flattered Elizabeth, she had got under the mares skin. Successfully toying with her lack of control in emotions. What a useful weakness in the future. If you are blinded by anger you can't fully provide what it is you can deliver. Such a shame that all that power and grace was held back by an amountable force of anger and temperamental issues. "It seems as though my leave will come on your terms Kri, I will not challenge you, you've fairly stolen me from my home and I have no such intent to return if you are going to stop me" she breaths "I am no fool." silver orbs glaring at her with seriousness. She wasn't as dumb as Kri took her for and perhaps this little imprisonment the leader took up Elizabeth did her a fair amount of good.

Look to the mare now, she is having a simple conversation without slandering the mare or attacking oblivious to any surroundings and the true nature of the being she moves forth at. Elizabeth has changed slightly, even built up in her cage... rattling the metal sides with powerful blows, some sort of diplomacy finally came to sense. A realization that perhaps force was not always the answer. Words could do just as much. The will power you hold and the utmost important feel you have about something, drive. Elizabeth loosened her grip on the earth and stood evenly. Carefully placing a few emotions on her face. Some arrogance and her own bitch motions. A weird vibrating drum of lungs pounding on her cage as she snorts, one two.. three times. Loosing the sand granules that had some how floated upwards in Kri's rear, or maybe her landing.