the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Its scent was so familiar. Like all of home. Odor absorbed and distant by his own wolf scent. My nares crinkled and I snorted moving closer to the pair. Walking slowly, pace quickening only at the moment the mare threatened him with her disgusting wings. Dappled colorful butt planted behind her. I wildly extended my horn out. Cantering to close the distance. A pegasus would not threaten someone who smelled so familiar and wonderful. He was now my friend and family. A drive inside me that sent me raging with anger, bringing my soul from shell. Perhaps extending my stay. A prisoner is a prisoner and within these walls I would not stoop to stay one if my friend was in danger. My daggers plant firmly in the sand. The granules burning beneath me. I hissed beneath my breath, looming over her with my muscles scars and intensive stare. Long legs planted firmly in the ground. Horn poised in a threatening position.

By the time of my arrival I had expected him to move some from my thundering hooves but either way I hoped he would stand beside me. Crawling between my legs with his snarling teeth but maybe I hoped to much. "Step down mare, or I will drive my fucking horn through your disgusting throat." my threat calm and mechanical. Soldier my ass, we'll see what this bitch is made of. I've tasted the blood of thousands and killed even more. She is no threat. Not with those wings of a bird and frail limbs. I don't find power in her fearful gaze, its a fucking wolf. What could she be afraid of, or maybe it was my on coming power that wiped the grin from her face and kept those features so tormented. I could almost feel my teeth plucking the feathers from her wings. I stepped sideways. Hoping to firmly grip Lupus with my protective posture. He is not blood kin but he is kin. He smells like Psyche. That distinct homely smell.

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-26-2012, 08:37 PM