the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Hearing a threatening voice, Aryel turned to see a charcoal unicorn with a funky screw-shaped horn lowered and pointed at her. She scoffed. The would be her second fight with a unicorn, she already knew how they fought. This mare could do nothing to surprise her. "I'm sorry, my dirt-mouthed friend" she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "And you are...?" Most Throat members knew who was currently being held captive by the herd, and while the name Elizabeth might have rung a bell, Aryel didn't have a pelt to tie to the name. This mare had better be a prisoner or more lost than a snowflake in the Veins, otherwise she was in trouble.

The wolf speaking, however, caught her by surprise. Still, the fact that a wolf could speak in tongues may have shocked her more if they didn't live in a world where magic ran in the very water they drank and the air they breathed. She would ponder it later. "I think you are going to shoo, you putrid-smelling mongrel, if you don't want to be trampled." she said, smirking. One wolf might do some damage, but they were only dangerous to something her size in a pack. As the wolf spoke to the unicorn, Aryel was able to confirm that she was indeed a prisoner of the Throat. When the wolf snapped at her heels, Aryel kicked out a hind hoof by instinct, not hitting the wold but certainly coming within inches of his sensitive nose.

She turned to face both of them, posture lose and unconcerned. One wolf and one unicorn. Hell, she could cave in the wolf's skull with a hoof in less than a minute. Brave as always, Aryel, but foolish as always too. "Had you bothered to learn a little bit more about equine society before learning our tongue," she said, sounding bored, "Then you would have known that most herds have a special division for stealing enemies, of which I am not part of." When the wolf told her he wasn't going to stand for it, she grinned and lowered her head, pawing the ground once. "Oh yeah, fluffball? What are you going to do about it?" If this escalated into a fight, she would call for backup, but until then she would have a little fun.

(tay, I don't know if you're planning to have Elizabeth escape, but I don't know if you'll be able to considering this isn't labeled an Escape thread or started by you.)

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-26-2012, 08:37 PM