the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

The hiss of wings in the air, it is the only thing that might warn those below of my arrival before my hooves crack upon the crimson sand below. My front legs jar, and I move forward with a heavy gait, my right hind clearly favored as I limp slightly. My body was holding up well, and I cannot say that I am too ashamed to show the mark of a fresh battle under my wing. Instead of hiding the fact that I had been challenged and obviously crowned victorious, why not show it off? That might give this bitch in grey something to think about before she decided to overstep her boundaries again.

Or, then again, maybe not. Some are just slow learners.

I canter forward, my gait rolling as I clench my teeth against the uncomfortable pain in my rear. I had come to the scene just in time to hear a prisoner threaten my soldier. With ears flattened hard against my skull, I break into the strange gathering. "You forget your place, Elizabeth," I say flatly, giving her a venomous look. "You do not have the luxury of threatening soldiers of this land while I still have the strength to kick your ass into submission." Oh, yes, my pride had been beaten down lately, but after a short stint of thought, I realized that I should not have allowed those I deemed unfit to rule to dampen my self-image. I had always been slightly arrogant, even as a brash filly starting scuffles with larger colts. Now was not the time to question my own power, not when I still had loose ends. Loose ends like Elizabeth.

My dark, cold eyes glance next to the furry creature riding low to the ground, nipping at the heels of a warrior who was larger than him. "The one who stole that imbecile is me, idiot," I say callously. "I would not have to take members of that unicorn band prisoner if they had not threatened my own family and allies with their ambushes and steals." I snap my teeth, looking down at the wolf, hungry for some delicate flesh. "Maybe you should tell those of the Basin that hypocrisy is unbecoming."
""

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM