the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

To the wolfs suggestion I nod. He'd guessed it right, still the word prisoner made me cringe with hatred. Fueling a flame within me I had forgotten during my stay. I was sick of this dirt and sick of that dumbass Kri. I snap to the clown butted pegasus, returning her own pathetic smile with my reckless kind. The one that would be followed with hard eyes and bitter tones, "My name does not belong in your mouth cunt." I hiss, low and vile. I was ashamed I had even stayed inside a shell for so long while being a prisoner. Havoc was needed within my wake and I would not stray from what belonged with me. I do not fear her, "Pardon me, perhaps that name does not suite you, I mean what stallion would put his dick in you?" I laugh sadistically. Feeling the disgust rising in my throat.

Her threat to stomp a companion of mine furthered my anger and I would bring this feather brain down. "Touching him would be the worst thing you'd ever do." I know longer had a hint of anything on my tone. There was nothing but a cold promise. It was not threatening but rather sly, something that would stick in your ears and make you second guess yourself because of the chilly stare you are getting. Kri arrived, putting me as a foolish prisoner once more. I snapped my head and stepped forward. Placing my horn directly toward her fucking face. "Darlin, your disgusting head full of air will never 'kick my ass' to submission." a flat tone daring her just to move forth. Let her and this warrior attack me.

Go ahead, see if I care. Nothing can amount to the terrible horror it would take to make me fear. Such attributes had been brutally beaten from me since day one. I had no such feeling. "I will do as I fucking please, with or without your damn permission." my face was burning. Hot with temper. I felt the need to drive forth to her. Take my horn and twist it through her fucking throat. Slicing all the way to her pectoral muscle. Perhaps taking a few large onyx hooves to her sides as the bones snap and crunch beneath my power. A leader was a leader but just because they held that title did not entitle me to follow their rule. Psyche was mine and I chose her way, Kri is nothing. A worthless being used only for slavery and death. Let her use this magic. Let them attack me. I will not back down till my very last breath.

[ooc- I don't believe this is some sort of escape thread? I didn't plan on having another one since I believe you have to wait a certain amount of time since your last try.]

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-26-2012, 08:37 PM