the Rift

As low as a wolf may be [Open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

My full focus was on Kri, I have now repeatedly told myself she isn't worth it but I could careless anymore. Upon being called a foal I flicked my face to the clown and spit on the dirt she walks on, "Perhaps I should give you a reason to think such." hmm, spitting seemed just fine. A bratty foal could do just the thing. I've made my point and clear my head to focus correctly on Kri again. I can not explain to you the amount of disgust I have for such a thing, it has proven to be a terrible sight. Churning something deep in my gut, whether that is my stomach sickening or my hate fueling, I am not impressed with her 'bravery'.

Kri though believes I've got no backbone, I believe I have many bones, all lining in my back. Properly too, maybe despite the damage they've received throughout so many battles they are a bit from perfect, but we won't discuss. "Be my guest." I foolishly spit. Venom lingering on my tongue. Violently shaking the inside of my cranium. The pounding of blood invading my thoughts. I could feel the adrenaline begin to course through my veins. Blood, fighting, the sweat... all too familiar yet all too distant. I can not wait for her to come forth again. Cowardly forcing her magic upon me but instead she throws it to the wolf. Perhaps I can spar him some free time to return home.

My legs bust forward and through the awkward wind course I dodge his form. Head curled in a threatening fashion. I do not slow or stop but instead I wait for her to move. I anticipate her every step because I know she will do such. She will step aside and let me plow through, instead of bravely guiding her form into battle with mine. My horn does not uncurl but I do arch my neck a little firmer. Tensing my muscles in preparation. My hooves do not miss a beat, my charge is not a run but a leisure canter. I ignore the roan clown for now but I know she will step in. If she had enough courage in her leader though, she would stand back and let her fend for herself. I mean after all, Kri does refer to herself as a warrior.

Messages In This Thread
As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Lupus - 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: As low as a wolf may be [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-26-2012, 08:37 PM