the Rift

Sounds an Echo in my Soul [Archi?/open]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Stranger. Paladin cannot help but smile as he narrows his eyes slightly, scrutinizing the young buck in front of him. The aged wine and sunny orange was unmistakable with those bright, white spots. The black dun recognized the colt to be Jackal, the same one who had played with his daughters when they were but children. Though he knew he had no play in the foal's life, the stallion could not help but be proud of the tall and filled out young male before him, and he nodded. Still, the word stranger hung on his mind rather closely. Was he a stranger to these lands, truly?

The older stallion could not help but chuckle just a little, and he nodded. "I was once a lead of these lands, and it was I who installed the Triumvirate of which now serve," he replied with a kind smile. Paladin realized then that the youth of this land often did not have long memories. A historian was desperately needed to educate all about their ancestors and the choices of those before. Paladin wondered then what happened to the half-tree, Willow. She was a strange and beautiful creature with a soul nearly as stunning as her unique appearance.

Paladin regarded the boy and his dragon for a moment, weighing his question. "I would like the opportunity to be a part of a group again," he replied. "After leading the Tides, I tried that here and found that there were better, stronger leaders than I. During the elections I gave up my position in the herd to find myself, I suppose. I am returning, with your permission of course." The black dun stood peacefully, one back leg tilted in a resting position. The scars from his battle with Gossamer were just dark, mangled skin now, hairless, but his crimson eyes burned every on.

"I am an experienced warrior, should you need a body to train the new warriors, but I also know much about this land. I was here since its inception and in the Foothills nearly as long." Paladin recalled his time among these trees, near the beautiful mountains. They were fond memories, but tainted with the ache of his own heart and the loss of his friends in the land of shadows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds an Echo in my Soul [Archi?/open] - by Paladin - 12-22-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Sounds an Echo in my Soul [Archi?/open] - by Abdullah - 12-23-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: Sounds an Echo in my Soul [Archi?/open] - by Abdullah - 12-30-2012, 03:16 PM