the Rift

My People! [Friends of 'lana]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S V E T L A N A
The StormChaser
My wingbeats were steady and sure as I flew, even despite the mass of tangled knots filling out my left wing muscles. I was sore from my fight with Kri, but I would heal. Eventually, anyways. It was a good day to fly, a quick wind carrying me along in its midst, easing the weight of my body in the sky, sending me soaring. I had come for those who followed me, after meeting with Leander who was taking his friends from the Throat. Yes, it was time to create a band, at the least; a proper band that was just and righteous, with a more democratic society. Still, I and Leander would be leaders- but wouldn't that be only fitting, as we had created it?

Ah, well. That could be figured out later. Right now, I was coming for my friends, those who may have follow me- and my daughter. She would be safe, if she came with me, safer than with the jackass son calling himself 'Jackal'. My eyes skimmed over as I soared above the Foothills, feeling a pang of longing and loneliness as I watched the familiar water fall from the cliff, watch the rocky foothills with its tiny scraggly trees brace itself against the wind.

I begin my spiral downwards, descending towards the earth, and land softly on the grass, by the roaring waterfall beside me. "My people!" I cry out, ears pricked for movement. "I have come for those who are my friends! Have I not served you well, only to be overthrown by a young upstart without my experience? I ask of you to come with me, to a society ruled fairly by I and Leander. One where I will do my best to serve you again." I pause, and inhale quickly. "If you do not come, I understand. But I would hope that at least one of my friends and allies may come with me to a band fair and kind."

~
walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
My People! [Friends of 'lana] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: My People! [Friends of 'lana] - by Jackal2 - 12-22-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: My People! [Friends of 'lana] - by Svetlana - 12-22-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: My People! [Friends of 'lana] - by Jackal2 - 12-23-2012, 10:05 AM