the Rift

Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?
His words coaxed a cool smile to the shadow-mare's lips. She liked them ever so much more when they knew how to play her little game, how to dance with words, weaving their sentences with care. He was cocky, too, standing there as though he belonged, orbs locked with hers, water still dripping from his maw. He was attractive, or perhaps he would be to most mares, but then, she wasn't most mares. She would not back down from the challenge; her own eyes, identical in coloration, held his fiercely, some odd passion ignited. He would look away first, or at the very least, he would be under her power when she did deign to break contact.

She took a step forward, and her piston sank a tad more than it ought to have, being so close to the water's edge. It placed her at a disadvantage, tactically speaking, to be shorter than he; but from a deception standpoint, she would take it any day. She could play the flirty female, string him along before dragging him through the mud. And it was easier to do so if she were the picture of femininity, all batting lashes and quick touches, drawing him ever closer, establishing her gentle dominance. She did so now, batting her lashes in what she imagined was a demure way (though in reality, anyone would see through the ruse as soon as she spoke). Oh, she was a wonderful flirt, but none would take her for innocent.

"Darling, I don't think you could handle my punishments," she said, a bit too sweet. A soft laugh dripped from her lips, a poison likely to spread to the stallion. "But I assure you, there are many worse crimes than stealing my water." She tilted her head slightly, allowing her banner, adorned with her many trinkets, to cascade gently to one side. It might have been endearing, were she not so manipulative; and in truth, he would likely not see that quite yet. "I would ever-so-much appreciate knowing your name." It was an order, though a well-concealed one. Let him give his first; it would be all the more interesting for it.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-22-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-24-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Psyche - 12-29-2012, 02:01 AM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-02-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-13-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-31-2013, 04:04 PM