the Rift

Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

Perhaps she had met her match. It amused her. "Try me." His tone was a challenge, his orbs mischievous as his words danced through the Lady's auds. She might have been surprised that his gaze roved so freely and appreciatively over her bodice, but she chose not to show it. It was not normal for a steed to find her - plain, dull, dark-pelted her - attractive, and in all honesty, she couldn't care less. But it was duly noted, and she filed in away in her memory. Perhaps appealing to his more carnal senses would benefit her in the future. And why not? Perhaps it would even be fun.

The FrostHeart appeared in her mind's eye for a moment. Maybe not.

At the very least, he might prove useful. He was strong, that much was clear to her as she returned the once-over he had given her. A warrior, perhaps, but more cunning than the rather meat-headed stallions that had been running around lately. Not as attached as the weaker steeds that had sought her affection. Perhaps he held a desire to rise in the ranks; perhaps not. She was not a mind reader, but she would assume as much. After all, who didn't want more power? "They dubbed me Naberius, a name that has become both reveled and reviled. And what do they call you? Though I think my autoeroticism assistant has a nice ring to it, I feel like that could get a bit awkward."

A soft laugh dripped like honey from her lips as she settled into the flirtatious persona that she wore now like a well-fitting mask. It was unlikely that he, or anyone, would see through the ruse, but she had been surprised by others' perceptions before. She was a very good actor, and an even better liar. She had put on the face of the playful seductress. It was not her intention to become Abe's pretty little play toy, but she would willingly play this game with him. It was a game of nimble tongues, quick wits; it just so happened to be her favorite game.

"Why, darling, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to proposition me!" There was a mocking, scandalous tone to her vocals, completely offset by the too-sweet grin. She flicked her tail, brushing it against his hocks. "And wouldn't that be entirely inappropriate, for a stranger to be so forward with an Empress?" Again, lashes fluttered, but this time, it was more subtle, more smooth, more easily molded into her facade. She lifted her maw, her muzzle close to his lobes. "Psyche is my name," she whispered, then dropped away; tones rose once more as she continued: "I am the Lady of Aurora Basin." A wink. Was she a lady, after all?

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-22-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-24-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-02-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-13-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-31-2013, 04:04 PM