the Rift

Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ]

Naberius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The suggestive grin, the toss of her feminine dome, her seductive purrsit was all very enticing. It was obvious that she was attracted to Naberius, though truly how much he was unsure. Femmes like Psyche do not get where they are by partaking in fair and honest games, he was no fool. However Abe was prepared to play her game for he had a gut instinct that in the end it would be to his benefit. And that’s all that really mattered; he would forever be just a selfish little bastard at the end of the day. "Well, darling, perhaps one of these days you'll find out what it's like to bed an Empress. After all, what's better than the best?" Abe let an obvious shiver run down his body this time at her words, a boyish chuckle escaping his sneering lips. Dirty girl he thought as he observed the stygian concubine, his chasms gleaming with salacious desire.

“You’re dangling a very juicy steak in front of a voracious predator sweetheart, I’d be careful if I were you. He might just pounce

Abe’s voice was prurient and deep. Adding to the effect of his words Naberius licked his jaws ravenously and looked Psyche over once again as if she were nothing more than a delicious cut of meat and he craved nothing more than to devour her. Taking a few steps forward so he could turn and face her Abe let his chiseled shoulder brush against Psyche’s for but a moment as he moved away. Rotating to behold her Naberius spoke again, this time with an enquiry.

“But until that blessed day when you make my dreams come true, what else can I do for you my Queen? Aside from my astounding talents of the carnal variety I happen to be accomplished in many other areas, war being one of them. Now I know every kingdom needs an expendable set of creatures to toss into battle, but I’m afraid I’m not feeling very expendable today

With this Naberius yawned dramatically and let his tassel smack at his rear. It was his egotistical way of saying he didn’t want to be just another pawn to her, he wanted to be a powerful pawnfor now at least. Closing his maw he leered at her, a devious twinkle in his auburn voids.

“Help me, help you Psyche.”

With that Abe smirked and zealously awaited her response.

{ ooc: sorry about the wait...life problems. This is poopy caca and I'm sorry about that as well. }

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-22-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 12-24-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-02-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-13-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Unforeseen Sanctuary [ Psyche/open ] - by Naberius - 01-31-2013, 04:04 PM