the Rift

White Blank Page [Hunting/RE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae let our a sharp laugh as she herd bones shatter between her hooves. If this was the joy that accompanied killing, she could see why there was so much violence in the world. She felt positively empowered. She would certainly take up combat training, when this was all over. Picking up the lifeless body, she proudly trotted back to Stella, dropping it next the the chick. She was shocked to see that the snake had already been devoured, and its skin torn apart. Apparently her new accomplice also enjoyed destruction.

As she watched the chick eat, she spied a rabbit out of the corner of her eye. A rabbit was far too fast for her to chase after...but flying? Phae had only ever been bested in the air twice. Circling back, Phae ran a few steps in order to gain easy lift. Gliding in a arch to face the direction of the rabbit, she tucked her wings neatly into her sides as she gained speed. She was close to the ground now, so close that her wing tips brushed the grasses with each pulse. The rabbit was quite fast, but that wasn't the problem. Speed, Phae had on her side. The rabbit however, was darting left and right too quickly for Phae to follow. She flew in a straight line in between the wave-pattern of the rabbit. Up. Pause. Up. Pause. Phae was trying to internalize the rhythm of the rabbit, noting when it was 'up', or the right of her. When she felt she had it, she dove to the right as the rabbit went left, estimating that by the time her hooves hit the ground, the rabbit would have instinctively altered its course again, putting it right under her hooves.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:39 AM