the Rift

White Blank Page [Hunting/RE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Although Phae was enjoying this hunting game, she was glad that none of her marks had suffered. They had all perished what seemed instantaneously to her. Picking up the soft pelt of the rabbit, Phae again diligently brought the meal back to Stella, who only looked at her with large expectant eyes. "Almost love, almost."feel Stella, even if she could not communicate with her yet, as the Earthen God had instructed.

Phae saw a large bird gliding away from a nest in one of the tree's surrounding the fields. A bird in the air? that would certainly be a challenge. She's probably just out hunting..like...me.. Phae thought, an idea dawning on her. Phae took off at a light canter, in the opposite direction that she had seen the bird fly from. High up, strategically placed in the tree, was a nest. Within it, 3 baby birds squawked indignantly. Looking over at Stella, whose eyes seemed to urge her forward, Phae shrugged. Backing up a few paces, Phae launched herself into the air, meaning to knock the nest out of the tree, and if successful, squish the baby birds upon impact.

[OOC: Secretary birds do in fact eat other birds/eggs, but I'm not sure if this is an acceptable prey.]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:39 AM