the Rift

White Blank Page [Hunting/RE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phaedra panicked at the chick screamed in terror and pain; she looked over at Stella, wondering if the chick would think she would do that same to her...? But no, Stella's eyes were calculating and greedy. Feed me they seemed to say; to demand. Wincing, Phae brought a hoof down on the screaming chick, crushing the life out of it easily. Ignoring her squeamishness, she scooped the two remaining chicks up in her wing, and set them down next to Stella, who began to feed hungrily again, now having an array of dead bodies around her.

Looking around, the meadow seemed devoid now of life. Stella ruffled her feathers anxiously, having no concept of the panic that was settling into Phaedra's mind. Please! her mind screamed. High above, the hawk which had stolen 1/3 of Stella's previous meal, cried as it scoured prey from the skies. Narrowing her eyes at the creature which had stolen from her Stella, she took to the skies intent on pursuing the creature. It, however, was not paying attention to her at all - its laser vision was focused at something farther below them. As if realizing how foolish it would be to go after the hawk, she let her gaze drift to the ground, trying to find what the hawk could have been watching. Rooting through some leaves, after some berries perhaps, as a large, fat ground hog. Phae smiled delightedly. A fat creature like that would surely sedate Stella's hunger..?

Phae circled lazily, watching the creature as she neared. She knew nothing about these over sized rodents. Would it run? Was it fast? As it had its head burred in a pile of rotting leaves - left decaying from FrostFall's icy burial, Phae couldn't tell if it had large teeth or not. Here goes nothing she thought, holding her breath as she dove towards the pile of leaves, and the varmint half inside. She tucked her wings to gain speed as the zoomed towards the ground - she would need the speed, as this creature was large than any of the others, and if she was going to kill it in one go, she would need inertia on her side.

Aiming her hooves for the hump she assumed was its neck, she hit the ground.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: White Blank Page [Hunting/RE] - by Phaedra - 12-23-2012, 01:39 AM